108

messages with lottietomlinson

lottietomlinson: What are you doing for your birthday?

louiswtomlinson: My birthday is still months away. Why must you know if I have anything planned now?

lottietomlinson: You've got a model boyfriend now and I have know if he's taking you away to some bloody island where I won't be able to hear from you!

lottietomlinson: And because of christmas obviously. The family has to meet Liam eventually!

louiswtomlinson: I don't even know if Liam knows my birthday.

louiswtomlinson: Yes, I'm well aware he has to meet my insane family. I still have his to meet. He's got a busy schedule and we're not close enough to be discussing massive holidays!

lottietomlinson: HOW CAN YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO DOESNT KNOW WHEN YOUR BIRTHDAY IS? UNHEARD OF.

lottietomlinson: MUM WILL KILL YOU IF SHE DOESNT SEE YOU AT CHRISTMAS. YOU NEVER MISS IT.

louiswtomlinson: Thank God we're not talking on the phone because your obnoxious yelling would give me a proper headache.

louiswtomlinson: It's just not something I remember chatting with him about. He has a lot of projects and things happening for the rest of the year. The charity event is right before Christmas and I'll be going with him.

louiswtomlinson: I'm sure I'll be around for Christmas. I just don't know at this moment. I have to fit Liam and his career into my life now.

lottietomlinson: And he has to do the same with you. I'm not saying this to be negative but it's not all about Liam's career. Like he has to be up for things you'd like to include him in.

louiswtomlinson: I know Lotts. I'm sure Liam knows too. He happens to be a very considerate bloke.

lottietomlinson: I won't know until I meet him!

louiswtomlinson: And you will....eventually.

louiswtomlinson: Is the birthday thing all you wanted to know about or is there more you just bother me about?

lottietomlinson: Just wanted to check in with ya. Feels like you've forgotten that your non famous family members still exist. Mum calls me to ask about you since you barely do anymore. I tell her you're doing alright. You should call her so she doesn't keep losing her shit.

louiswtomlinson: I'm sorry I haven't been in contact as much. Things have been getting more intense now that Liam and I have gone public. We've been so focused on supportive each other and protecting our friends that I haven't given much thought about the other important things in my life.

lottietomlinson: Yeah I saw your post about Harry. Didn't think you two chatted anymore.

louiswtomlinson: We don't. I mean we haven't since uni but Liam actually brought the idea of us connections again. And then fans started catching on and went wild with rumors. Well you know the rest.

lottietomlinson: I do. But it's nice to know you're reconnecting with him.

louiswtomlinson: We'll see how it goes. He's not the most reliable on social media.

lottietomlinson: Because he travels so much. I happen to follow him here too.

louiswtomlinson: You beg him to take you places too? Actually don't answer that. You're my sister.

lottietomlinson: Nice to see that you're still protective. Even when it's from one of the kindest souls on the planet.

louiswtomlinson: Course I am. Alway will be.

lottietomlinson: We love you, Louis. We just miss you. A lot.

louiswtomlinson: I love you all too. I'll make sure to ring up mum and stay in touch with you and all the rest of the lot.

lottietomlinson: Love me enough that you'll invite me to your island holiday?

louiswtomlinson: Sod off. Ridiculous.

lottietomlinson: I can't ask Harry but I can ask my own brother!

louiswtomlinson: The answer is no.

lottietomlinson: Then I'll go to Liam. I'm sure he'll let me go.

louiswtomlinson: If he wants me he will take my side on this.

lottietomlinson: Ew.

louiswtomlinson: Exactly.

Here's what the cover for the next book is!: