56

messages with lottietomlinson

lottietomlinson: You are such a liar!

louiswtomlinson: What are you on about now?

lottietomlinson: Your friend ;)

lottietomlinson: Or should I say your boy?

louiswtomlinson: Can we do this when my head doesn't feel like Niall's using it for football practice?

lottietomlinson: No. You'll just keep making excuses.

louiswtomlinson: I was so happy to move out on my own because I didn't think I'd have to deal with any of my obnoxious siblings anymore.

lottietomlinson: Piss off. You love me.

lottietomlinson: Seriously though. If there's something you want to tell me you can. I won't judge you like everyone else does.

louiswtomlinson: I know you won't. There's nothing to tell. Honest.

louiswtomlinson: Fans are just blowing it way out of proportion. It'll die down eventually and then go crazy again the next time Liam and I interact.

lottietomlinson: I want to believe you that that's all that's going on but I don't. I'm your sister and I know you. You're the loud and proud one. The outgoing flirtatious one with all the boys.

louiswtomlinson: I'm still the same person.

lottietomlinson: No, something's different. I don't understand why you won't tell me. We're the closest out of all of us. I was the first one you came out to. I was only 15 and you sat on my bed and poured your heart out to me. Then we both cried until we had to go get the twins from primary. We went for ice cream and we shared a smile that promised each other everything was going to be okay. I was 15 and you trusted me then. I'd think you'd still trust me now. 

louiswtomlinson: Yeah, I remember. 15 and quite mature for your age. I knew you'd be able to handle it and you'd understand. I'm glad I was right.

louiswtomlinson: And I still trust you, Lotts. I promise you that everything's fine. If something happens, then I'll come to you first.

lottietomlinson: And we'll go out for ice cream and talk about things until our voices give out?

louiswtomlinson: Sure. If that's what you want to do.

lottietomlinson: I still think it'd be super cool for my older brother to have a model for a boyfriend, in case you're looking for one ;)

louiswtomlinson: I've still got my eyes on Liam but if there are suggestions for any others I won't be silent about it!

lottietomlinson: The entire world now knows you won't be!

I never want this story to end