39

messages with sophiaxsmith

sophiaxsmith Guess who's going to be in London this weekend!

liampayne Are you really? I thought you'd were going off on a girls holiday?

sophiaxsmith That's next weekend, babe.

sophiaxsmith But yeah. I've got a commercial shoot lined up so you should definitely drop by and say hi. I miss you.

liampayne That's great! Congrats!

liampayne Of course I'll try and come by and see you. Miss you too.

liampayne So has Niall!!

sophiaxsmith Omg stop!

sophiaxsmith Don't tell him I'm coming in!

liampayne Why not?? He's absolutely gone for you!

sophiaxsmith It's harmless fun. Just like you and that Louis bloke!

liampayne Not all like Louis. Niall fancies you quite a lot. I'll come see you and I'll never hear the end of it from him. He's claimed you as his girl! Kinda cute honestly.

sophiaxsmith As cute as he may be I just can't be dating right now, you know? It's early in my career and I want to make a name for myself...myself.

sophiaxsmith Like I know he's a massive deal in sports and that's just it. I don't wanna be known for being seen with Niall Horan the football player everyone loves.

sophiaxsmith Am I making any sense at all?

liampayne I understand what you mean. You want your hard work and passion for what you do to make you well known in the industry and fans. You don't want a stupid label to define you.

liampayne Niall would understand if you're worried about it. He's super outgoing but he's also sensible when he needs to be.

sophiaxsmith I'm not worried about that.

sophiaxsmith Enough talk about my love life. Not that I'm even close to having one.

sophiaxsmith We can always joke around about you and Louis.

liampayne I thought you were just messaging me about coming around to see you.

liampayne Not that I don't mind chatting with you.

sophiaxsmith Thanks babe. I feel the love. Lol.

sophiaxsmith But really, tell me more about this Louis.

liampayne You follow each other on here.

sophiaxsmith I know that you knob!

sophiaxsmith I followed him because you two really seem to hit it off somehow. I was curious to see who my friend's been flirting with on social media!

sophiaxsmith Which you should really be careful about doing. People are gonna take it and twist it into whatever they want. I don't want anyone hurting you.

liampayne I know, Soph. He just makes me laugh and I can't help but comment to him because he's quite funny.

liampayne Thank you for looking out for me though.

sophiaxsmith We look out for each other.

sophiaxsmith Has your team said anything to you about him?

liampayne Yeah. Pretty much what you've said about being careful what I say because of what people will think of me. But when I do talk to him I just forget about being in the spotlight.

liampayne He doesn't know that my manager's been on my case. They've even asked me for my passwords. I can't do it. I need something that's just mine. I'm not gonna let them take Louis from me. He's the furthest thing of trouble. He's not gonna ruin my career.

liampayne Sorry for the rant. I haven't spoken to anyone about this.

sophiaxsmith You can always talk to me. We're in the same business. We know a lot of the same people.

sophiaxsmith You should talk to Louis about this. He sounds more important to you than I thought.

liampayne I barely told you anything about him.

sophiaxsmith I can tell that you're protecting him.

sophiaxsmith You just said you weren't going to let your team take him from you.

sophiaxsmith You don't have to tell me. Do you like blokes?

sophiaxsmith I'm sorry. I shouldn't even be asking you this through messages! Don't answer!

sophiaxsmith We can talk when we get together. We can hang out after I'm done working and I have free time.

liampayne Yeah, I'd be more comfortable if it's one on one.

liampayne And I'll talk to Louis soon.

sophiaxsmith Good. I'm really looking forward to seeing you! And I promise that I'll do my best to make you feel comfortable about talking to me. Whatever is said stays between us.

liampayne Thank you, Soph. Can't wait to see you.