ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ

Comenzar desde el principio

"Deal with it." Now it was his time to groan in annoyance, as I laughed at his expression, before he took off his shoes and threw us onto the bed together.

"Wait!" I squealed before he could tuck me in.

"What's wrong?"

"I wanna go out today." I said hesitantly.

"You're already bored of me?" He asked in a playfully offended tone.

"No! It's just, I need fresh air. And it would be good for Evie to shift after a very long time." I defended.

"Your baby wolf is not allowed to shift for the next 40 hours." He chuckled.

"B-But—"

"Come on now Evie, do you want to cuddle with your ravishing mate or be bored outside in the hot weather?" He asked while looking into my eyes.

'Me want daddy.' She purred.

"See? Who sounds like a kitten now?" He asked me with a smirk, and I flushed my cheeks.

"I want to go out! I'm getting reckless!" I protested while crossing my arms.

"Oh you're not restless baby, you're sexually frustrated."

'Fuck me.'

"Both of you stop!" I yelled in irritation, and he laughed.

"Is Zander troubling you mate?" Atlas suddenly spoke and surfaced, and I nodded my head while whining.

"My poor baby, fuck him, you can come outside with me." He chirped, as I clapped my hands and rubbed our cheeks together.

"Now you're the best." I giggled.

"I feel ignored and not loved enough." Zander growled.

"I love you." I deadpanned.

"No, you love Atlas. Not me."

"I love you both."

"You love him more."

"I LOVE YOU BOTH A LOT OKAY!? EQUAL EQUAL!" I screamed, making him smirk.

"Yay." He laughed, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, and I pouted.

"Yeah sure, don't say it back." I said sarcastically.

"I love you Evie."

'My life is complete.'

'I'm out." I announced completely unbothered, immediately pushing him away from me and slapping his chest, while he groaned childishly.

"And actually for the matter of fact, I only love Atlas."

"POOPY PANTS!"

"SMARTY ASS!"

"GUMMY BEARS!"