ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: sᴛᴀʀᴅᴜsᴛ

Start from the beginning

"You're so fucking amazing." He growled while opening his eyes, kissing the tip of my nose softly, which made me snicker as his lips tickled me.

"No you." I pulled that card, as he cracked a grin on his face after observing my features for a few moments.

It was like he was trying to study every single detail of my face and imprinting it into his mind, which made me bite my lip in embarrassment while I blushed.

"Don't do that." He hissed quietly at me, while my expression changed into a confused one, before one of his hands left my hip and travelled to my face, as his thumb touched my bottom lip in a tease.

"Do what?" I asked innocently.

"Don't bite your lip, it does things to me." He muttered without any shame, while my lips parted in surprise, and his thumb grazed my teeth a little bit.

With no warning, as a sudden playfulness aura surrounded me, I bit his thumb, taking his skin under my teeth lightly without hurting him, as he looked at me in amusement.

His lips twitched into a mischievous smirk, as his other hand circled my cheek down there, gripping it firmly, as I softly gasped in surprise, making him free his thumb from my mouth.

"Someone's acting naughty." He commented mischievously, as my hands rested on his chest before he could pull me any closer.

"No, I'm not." I quickly protested while looking away.

He immediately gripped my chin and made me look at his piercing eyes, which had so many emotions in them right now, as I naturally bit my lip in accident, and he growled at me.

"That's it, you've teased me enough. I told you not to do that, yet you disobey me."

And then he gripped my hair to yank my head a little upwards, and slammed his lips onto mine, making me instantly moan into the kiss, as my hands itself wrapped around his neck and my fingers played with his hair.

His kiss was soft yet very passionate, as he held my lips with so much love and adoration, it was unbelievable.

He proved how much he missed me in the past few days in this kiss, making me grip his hair too, and he growled in satisfaction from my move.

"Hold on, stop." I groaned in a beg, pulling him away before he could go any further, and he frowned at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked with disappointment clearly plastered in his eyes, and I chuckled at his lost kitten expression.

"I'm...a little sore...still." I whispered while blushing uncontrollably, as his expression widened into a very big smug, before he smirked at me.

"I wonder why." He mumbled with a sly shrug, pretending to be deep in thought, and I rolled my eyes.

"I was exercising in the pack house gym." I huffed without another thought, and his face instantly turned to me in almost furious eyes, and I looked at him confused.

I was just

"You were exercising, not in the castle, but in the fucking gym, with all those hormonal men around you?" He spat with gritted teeth, and I couldn't help but snicker.