ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍ

Start from the beginning

It wasn't as big as the castle, but trust me, when I saw it's a big mansion, I mean... a big mansion. Das it.

"Is this heaven?" I gushed while my eyes twinkled by looking at the architecture of the house, very ancient and beautiful.

"If you like Greek styled houses, then yes, this is heaven." He mumbled, while parking the car and undoing my belt.

He gave me no warning for what he did next after a few seconds of stopping his car and taking the keys to bury them in his pockets, as he wrapped his hand around my waist swiftly, before making me sit on his lap in the car, while I squealed and grabbed onto his shoulder in surprise, also for support because now I was straddling him.

"What are you doing?" I eyed him with pretend anger, as he gave me an innocent smile, before resting both his hands on my hips and butt.

He didn't respond, and kept staring at me with calculating eyes, as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as to what he was thinking.

And then he pulled me by my shirt, yanking me towards him, and kissed me so passionately, that the second our lips touched, he bit me, letting a moan escape my lips as my arms wrapped around his neck in an immediate reaction.

The kiss was short and sweet, as he tilted his head momentarily for a few seconds to deepen the kiss, before pulling away and immediately kissing my forehead like his usual style.

"Don't be nervous." He ordered against my skull, still letting his lips linger and tease my cells, as I sighed quietly and nodded at him in an unsure promise, before he made us finally exit his vehicle.

He grabbed my hand and tucked his other one in his pocket, before pulling me to the big two-door entrance, and I stopped dead on my tracks after seeing the doorknob.

"I need a minute." I groaned while turning around and throwing my arms in the air, as I regained my posture and checked myself to navigate any wrong indication in my attire and hair, and he tsked at me in frustration.

"Baby, you're fine. You're gorgeous. Stop worrying too much, they are just my parents." He cooed, while cupping my cheek and making me face him.

"Exactly. That's the deal, they are your parents." I stated the obvious.

"Don't be so paranoid, they are not that difficult to deal with." He chuckled.

I couldn't speak any further, as we both heard thundering footsteps coming towards the entrance door, as it flew open on its own, making two teenagers fighting visible to us, before they both tackled me into a huge hug.

What the—

"I said I will hug her first!" The boy hissed.

"No! I'm older than you! You will listen to me and let me do it first." The girl growled.

"You're only older than me by 10 minutes! Shut the fuck up and go away." The boy protested, while snuggling his head into my side, as I chuckled at his cute behaviour while patting his hair and looking at a disappointed Zander.

"Children, language please." Zander grumbled while rolling his eyes, attempting to separate them from me, but then they shot him a venomous scowl, before hugging me even tighter.