ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍ

Start from the beginning

"That's not a puppy, that's a kitten." I smirked.

He immediately narrowed his eyes at me, forming a scowl on his face because of my words, taking off his gaze off of me and focused on the road again like a perfect driver, and I couldn't help but snicker at his own reaction.

"Don't call me a kitten mate." Atlas growled, making it possible for me to start laughing now.

"That's it, you are my kitten from now on."

"No." Zander glared at me.

"Yes."

"No."

"My little meow meow."

"I will pretend that I didn't hear that."

"But you're my little kitten." I whined.

"I'll show you how I'm not that little baby." He smirked.

"On the brain side? Of course, you're little on the brain side. I know you're stupid."

"No, not on that side. I'm not little on the down side."

"What do you—" And then he looked down onto his lap, before staring at my thighs shamelessly, and my eyes widened on their own.

"O-Oh." I finally realised what he was meant to say, and my cheeks immediately turned red by the thought of it.

No no no no no! Don't go there mind, you're a child of God. Holy water is sprinkled everywhere! Evie isn't horny! Hallelujah-

'Uhh, I'm always horny? Excuse me?' Evie corrected me, making me groan out loud, as Zander coughed at my action.

Why is he coughing all the time? Is he sick?

"What?" I huffed out loud while eyeing him suspiciously, and he shook his head while looking ahead.

Weird.

"But seriously, what if they hate me? Do you think they believed what the girl said about me? Or worse, do they want me out of the pack!? What if they think I'm not—"

"Baby, calm down. They already love you. They were the ones who ordered for the girl to be taken away before I arrived at the scene. You don't need to worry about them having a bad impression on you, I told them everything." He said assuringly, and I gaped at him.

"Like...everything? Like everything in my life?" I asked cautiously, and he nodded.

"T-They still don't hate me?" I asked again in a small voice, while backing into the seat and becoming a ball myself.

"Sofia. You need to come to the terms with the fact that no one can hate you for what you've been through, in fact, they appreciate your courage to withstand everything. No one will hate you, I promise you. And they are very eager to meet you." He smiled, while pulling up into a garden with gates, as I eyed the lawns and fountains surrounding them.

Oh shit, he called me by my name. Guess he's very serious.

"If you say so." I muttered while turning to the window, looking at the sight in front of me in awe as we reached a huge and luxurious mansion.