ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs

Start from the beginning

I knew he was awake right now, causing me to tsk to myself because of my failed attempt of not wanting to disturb him, but he had no intention of getting up. So I just sat there, with my fingers in his hair, massaging his scalp, for him to groan in approval.

He snuggled against my figure giddily, letting his nose tickle my skin with its small grazed and touches, as I giggled softly to his behaviour.

"Morning baby." He mumbled in his sexy morning voice, making me quiver in delight before seeing him yawn.

"Good morning." I replied with a small sigh, while kissing the top of his head.

"You slept well?" He asked while stretching.

"Hmm." I just hummed, not wanting to tell him that I didn't sleep at all, still massaging his hair so that he can further relax, while seeing his muscles flex in my arms because of some minor stretching, making Evie go wild again in my mind, and even howl quietly in acknowledgement.

Someone needs to control this damn wolf.

Too horny.

He placed his head on my chest again, resting his whole body weight on mine with no further thought, obviously preventing me to leave just yet, as I chuckled at his tiredness, and decided to let him rest a bit more.

He held my hand in his in a sneaky way, intertwining our fingers together and keeping it near his face, as he occasionally gave it a small kiss, making my toes curl in joy. I was still playing with his hair with the other hand, taking in the chilly wind into my lungs, with the most adorable Alpha on my lap.

I was although curious about what happened yesterday after I left. I mean, I know it was very rude of me to leave when the whole party was literally about me, so I cleared my throat to get his attention, and he squinted his blue eyes at me.

"Zandee?" I asked softly, as his body froze from the nickname I had just addressed him with, and he looked up at me with a childlike smile.

"You remember?" He muttered excitedly, and I nodded with a grin of myself, already in a better mood than before because of encountering his happy face.

I guess he's referring to when I gave him this nickname 7 years ago, which I vaguely remember after recalling the fall and the boy groups who made me hurt my chin.

"Could you tell me what happened yesterday after I left?" I interrogated hesitantly, as his smile immediately faltered into a thin line, making him look away from my glinting eyes, and he sighed.

"Nothing, just one person died." He said casually.

What the absolute flakity flipora fuck—

"WHAT!? Who!?"

"The girl who provoked you."

"WAIT WHAT!? SHE DIED!? HOW? WHERE? WH—"

"Simple. The other pack members didn't like how she behaved towards you, and three people shifted into their wolves and tackled her." He chuckled innocently, while getting up and sitting on his knees, finally releasing me from his heavyweight, while I gasped at him.