ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ

Start from the beginning

And also, sincerely sorry for the snap, hehe.

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ♡︎ 

/ edited /

"I actually think it turned out for the better than I let my hair down. At least no one saw me crying while I was leaving." I talked to myself abruptly, as I removed the light makeup I was wearing in the bathroom with a cotton pad.

I could've left the pack overall, but I didn't. I didn't have anywhere else to go, so I figured I'd deal with that later.

I decided if I'm going to go for real this time, I have to have a plan. The rogue war is not in my favour, so if it doesn't trouble anyone, I'll just stay for a few days and then go after gathering supplies.

Knowing me, I know people are going to be troubled.

"I don't know what am I supposed to do with this dress, maybe I'll ask Zuri? I clearly am not good enough to wear this piece..." I questioned with a broken voice, feeling all the agony and pain come back rolling into my heart that I have been burying for all these years, while looking at the dress that was kept on the bed, trying to figure out how to fold it.

"Jesus Christ, it's just a dress. Why can't it be easy to keep it properly!? Literally folding it once is taking me 5 minutes." I grumbled frustratedly while huffing my hair, making it fly above my forehead.

After trying for another 10 minutes, I gave up while throwing my arms in the air. I was beyond upset while planting my face in my palms to silently sulk, feeling my demons come to haunt me all over again.

'Sofi the slutty sweetie.'

'Wanna warm my bed too tonight after you're done with everyone else?'

'You're a disappointment.'

'Ew! Why are you in my playhouse? You can't sleep here! Get out!'

'You can't have my food, have you seen yourself? You're so dirty!'

'She was never supposed to survive.'

'You're weak, you don't know anything about fighting.'

'Just look at her pathetic face, only a mother can love that face in this world.'

'I couldn't kill her because abortion would've killed me too.'

'So now you wanna beg, you could've begged with us for ours.'

'Ah yeah, suck it—'

'Mommy! Daddy! Please let me in! I'm sorry! What did I do wrong? Why did you put me outside like the trashie—'

Stop. Stop. Stop.

Go away.

Leave me alone.

Ignore.

Fuck off.

I quickly shook my head and took the dress and stuffed it into the closet, wanting to deal with it later, before I collapsed and laid on the carpeted floor beneath me, beyond frustrated while doing this.