Epilogue

I walk back into the living room and see Harry sitting on the sofa while Victoria sits on a stool in front of him, painting his nails.

"Do you like this colour, daddy?" she asks him.

"I love it, darling. How about you use this blue one too, it would look nice with the pink."

She takes the varnish from him and nods. "That will be an extra £200," she takes a little notepad and writes something on it before getting back to painting his nails.

"Miss Victoria, your salon is quite expensive. I'm not sure I will come back anytime soon."

"You're not my only client, I won't lose business if you don't come back." I let out a laugh at her response. She might be five but damn, she speaks like an adult sometimes. "If you go to another salon your nails will look horrendous, just letting you know."

"Well, I want my nails done as well, Miss Victoria," I say, sitting next to Harry.

"Very well, I'll get to you once I'm done with daddy. He's turned out to be a difficult client. You can pick a colour, for now, mummy." She gives me a box with nail varnishes that Moni gifted her.

"Did you enjoy your party, Little Bunny?" Harry asks her.

"I did! It was awesome and I got many, many gifts! I really liked the varnishes auntie Monique gave me and the makeup auntie Gemma gave me," she exclaims. "I can't wait to get more gifts on Christmas!"

"Well, we have another gift for you, darling," I say, grabbing a small box I hid behind a sofa cushion.

"What is it, mummy!?" she takes the box from my hands, bouncing in her seat.

"Open it," Harry grins. He takes my hand in his, bringing it up to his lips and kissing my knuckles. 

She tears the wrapping paper excitedly, then opens the lid of the box gently. "A necklace! And there's a note here," she exclaims.

"Read it to us, love," Harry says, smiling.

She takes the note in her little hands, placing the box with the necklace on her lap. "Happy birthday, Big Sister. I love you." She reads, slowly. "Big sister?"

"Well, remember how you were telling us that you wanted a little brother or sister to play with?" I ask, her eyes widen and a smile breaks through her lips.

"Where is he!?" she screams.

"In mummy's belly, love," Harry tells her, placing his hand on my abdomen.

She turns her head to the side, looking confused. "How did he get in there? Get him out, I want to play!"

"I can't take him out, honey!" I laugh. "Your baby brother or sister needs to stay in my belly for it to grow and be healthy."

"He got this necklace for me?" She asks.

"Yes, since he couldn't actually get it, he let us know he wanted to get his big sister a pretty present she could wear everywhere. This is a very special gift because, look," Harry takes it out of the box and opens the round locket. "It has the first picture of your baby brother... or sister."

Victoria looks at the ultrasound in the locket and scrunches her face. "He's ugly, why doesn't he have a face?"

We explain to her how the ultrasound works and point to her where the baby's head and body are. "When is he coming out?" she asks.

"Around August or September, darling," I say.

"That's so long!" she groans. "Can you tell him thank you for my gift? I really love it."

"He knows you love it, Little Bunny. And he loves you so much," Harry says. She puts the locket on, then comes over to me and lays her head on my stomach.

"Thank you, baby brother or sister. I love you and I'm going to protect you and I'm going to paint your nails and we will colour together," she says, making my heart swell.

I cannot express the happiness that I'm feeling. My little family is growing and I feel completely at peace.

Life gave me many hard challenges from a very young age. Challenges I thought I would never be able to overcome. Challenges that were drowning me in sorrow and made me feel like I was a dead woman walking.

Although at the time I did not see anything good coming from an arranged marriage, I now think that it's one of the best things that happened to me. I know things could've been handled differently in every aspect, but looking back, I would not change a thing. I am who I am today because of this marriage and everything life has thrown at me. You cannot have a rainbow without a storm and I am the strong, happy woman I am today because of everything I've been through.

Sometimes I sit and think that if it wasn't for this marriage, I probably wouldn't be here anymore.

I never thought my life would do a full 180 thanks to marrying a boxer.
________________________________

My loves, thank you so, so much for reading my book

My loves, thank you so, so much for reading my book. 93 chapters and literally years later I finally finished it and I can't believe how many reads it has.

The support you've all been giving it is incredible. Thank you all so much. I hope you all fell in love with Harry and Scarlet the way I did.

I will start my next book soon and I hope you guys check it out and love it.

Again, thank you all so much for reading "Marrying a Boxer".

Y'all are amazing and I love you.

Stay beautiful. Do your meditations. Align your chakras.

Kissy 💋

~Amy 🌷