Chapter 13

A/N: There will be sex on this chapter. Y'all were warned previously, so if you'e not comfortable with reading it, skip the beginning.

P.S~ I can't write sex, it will probably be shitty and awkward 😁
_______________________________

Harry carries me to the bed, and lays me down gently. He pulls down my dress, I arch my back so be can take it off. "Fuck, you're so hot," his lips kiss down my neck, and the valley of my breasts. His fingers trace my sides. His lips keep traveling down to my torso, he plants a kiss to my hips, then moves back up. He unties my bikini top and throws it somewhere.

"Harry," I moan when he squeezes my breasts.

"You're fucking perfect," he rasps. He quickly takes his shirt and pants off, leaving on his boxer briefs. My eyes travel down his body, taking in every detail. His taut muscles, his tattoos, the way his chest moves up and down. 

He leans down slowly, barely touching my lips with his. His lips brush down my body. When his lips reach my pelvic bone, I tense. If he continues down, he might see or feel the tiny scars on my thighs.

"No. Stop," I say. His movements come to a halt, and he looks at me. 

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I-I'm just not comfortable with your mouth going further down." I say.

"You don't want me to go down on you?"

"No."

"Are you sure? I've been told my tongue is magical," he winks.

"Oh, god. You are about to ruin this."

"I'm sorry," he chuckles. He moves back up. "Good thing my tongue isn't the only magical thing I've got. I'm gonna make you scream my name all night, Sweetheart." He whispers in my ear. His words turning me on even more, I don't even know how it is possible for such words to have this effect on me. His lips connect with mine once again, our tongues dancing passionately, his hips roll into mine and I meet his hips as they grind into me again and again. I moan his name and fist his hair.

"Harry," I breathe. "Harry, please."

"What do you want scarlet?" He asks seductively.

"You. I want you. Now. Please." I sound desperate, my breathing is erratic, my chest rising and falling rapidly. He removes my bikini , and hurries out of his boxer briefs. 

My eyes widen when at the sight of his length. I didn't think it would be that big, to be honest. But then again, I can only compare it to Noel's, my ex. He positions himself at my entrance, and I tense up. "Are you okay? You're tense." Harry says.

"I-"

"Are you a virgin?"

"No, does that bother you?" 

"Not at all. But I promise I'll go slow," he whispers. I nod, and he enters me slowly. My eyes close  and my back arches. 

"Oh, fuck, Scarlet." Harry groans. He gives me a minute to get used to his length, then starts to move slowly. "You're so fucking tight."

"Harry," I moan, grazing my nails down his back. 

"You feel so good." His movements start to get a bit faster, but he tries to keep it slow which drives me insane. With one of his hands he pins my wrists above my head. "Can I go faster, baby?" 

"Yes. Please," my back arches as his thrusts become faster. It feels so good. This is so different from what I had in mind. Sex was not appealing to me after what happened with my ex, I always had the idea that it was painful, not pleasurable as everyone said it was. But, god was I wrong. This feels amazing. Harry makes me feel no pain, just pure pleasure. He moans when I lift my hips to meet his.