Chapter 19

I lay on Harry's chest and one of his hands plays with my hair, whilst the other runs up and down my bare back. My eyes feel heavy, but I don't want to sleep. I want to enjoy this moment with him. We rarely have moments like this, and when we do, they usually end up with him leaving the house and me running to my bedroom and crying.

My hand traces the tattoos on Harry's torso. "Babe?" Harry speaks up.

"Hmm?"

"Are you hungry?" I look up at him and smile.

"A little," I say.

"Do you want to have breakfast in bed? Or would you rather go down to the dining room? Whatever you want, Sweetheart." His voice is soft as he speaks, his eyes warm.

I think about it for a minute. I am not really used to having breakfast in bed, I usually just go to the dining room and eat there. But right now I don't want to move from Harry's side. I am really comfortable here and moments like this one rarely happen. "Breakfast in bed sounds great," I smile and kiss his lips.

"Perfect," he smirks. "I'll go tell Maura that we will be having breakfast here." I roll away from him so he can get up. "I'll be right back, babe."

"Um, I will go and take a shower before they bring up our breakfast." I look around hoping to find Harry's t-shirt near me or something, but unfortunately I see it far from the bed. "Harry, can you throw me your shirt? It's over there." I point to the spot where his shirt is laying.

"You know you can shower here, right?"

"My clothes are in my bedroom. It would be better if I just showered over there and came back," I shrug. Harry shakes his head and walks toward me.

"It would be easier if you just slept with me every night, and you would not have to worry about going into another room to shower and get your clothes." He whispers in my ear, grazing my earlobe with his teeth.

"I know what you're trying to do, Styles." My voice comes out in a hushed whisper. "And it will not work."

"Are you sure it won't?" his lips kiss down to my neck and he sucks on the spot that makes my knees weak.

"Positive," I breathe. "I am stronger than you think, Harry."

"Are you? I think you're going to give in if I continue," he lowered his voice, making it sound deeper than usual and more sensual.

I was about to respond to that in the same sensual tone, when my stomach growled. My cheeks turned pink and Harry cocked an eyebrow. "Someone's hungry," his eyes danced with amusement. I rolled my eyes and wrapped his sheets around me, pushing him a little to be able to stand from the bed.

"Like I said," I walk over to his shirt and pick it up. "It will not work." The sheets pool at my feet once Harry's shirt covers my naked body. "You go tell Maura we will be having breakfast in here, and I will go and shower." I smile up at him and walk out of his bedroom and make my way into mine.

I jump into the shower and quickly, but thoroughly, wash my hair and body. The hot water feels nice against my skin, and I wish I could stay in there forever, but since I am too hungry, I cut off the water and step out of the shower. I wrap a towel around me and with another towel I dry my hair. I slip on my bra and panties, and debate on whether or not to change into an outfit. I decide against it and just slide on a red silk robe to cover my body. I brush my hair and throw it into a messy bun, before stepping out of my room and speed walking to Harry's.

I close the door behind me and look up to see Harry walking out of the en-suite in nothing but a towel wrapped around his hips, and his hair still wet from the shower. When his eyes meet mine, he smirks. "I like your choice of clothing, Sweetheart." I shake my head, biting my lip to hold back a smile, and walk over to the bed. "Are you wearing anything under?"