Chapter 12

The room is hot. Maybe a bit too hot for my liking. I can feel a thin layer of sweat on my skin. I try to push the covers off of my body, but I can't move freely. I flutter my eyes open. My hands are on Harry's chest, my head resting below his chin, my right leg is over his hips, and his arms are wrapped around me, holding me close to him.

I look up to see his peaceful expression. He is truly gorgeous. He looks younger in his sleep, without the frown between his eyebrows, and his lips slightly pouted. I smile to myself.

He takes a deep breath and his eyes open slowly. A low groan erupts from his throat. "Good morning, babe." God, his morning voice is so sexy!

"Hey," I smile.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good, I guess. You?"

"Great," he smirks. His left arm travels under the covers and he rubs my thigh.

"Stop!" I giggle, slapping his hand away, and try to get out of the bed but he grabs my waist and pins me down, straddling me. He begins tickling me and I squeal.

"Harry, stop!" I giggle and try to push him off of me.

"Give me a kiss."

"No! Stop tickling me, please!" Tears roll down my cheeks, I can't stop laughing, my stomach hurts.

"I already told you what you have to do." He continues torturing me.

"Fine! I'll do it, but please stop!" He raises his arms in victory. "Oh shit." I wipe my tears away, taking deep breaths.

"Where's my kiss?" Harry crosses his arms across his chest, still on top of me.

I roll my eyes. He leans down so our lips almost touch. I pucker up my lips and give him a small kiss. "There."

"Oh no, no, no. I want a real kiss," he chuckles.

"What was that? An imaginary kiss?"

"That was merely a peck. Come on, give me a real kiss. Or I'll tickle you again." He warns.

I tangle my fingers in his hair, and bring his head down, crashing our lips together. He slides an arm under me, pressing our bodies so there's no space between us. Harry bites my lip, earning a moan from me. He takes the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth, tickling mine and exploring. His hand travels down to my thigh and he slowly moves it up and under my nightgown. His lips move to my jawline and down to my neck. His hand tracing patterns on my torso, leaving a tingling sensation wherever his fingers touch. He sucks on the spot on my neck that makes me feel weak, and I moan. Desire unfurls deep inside me.

"Fuck, Scarlet," he groans when I pull on his hair.

"Harry," I gasp. "We... W-we have to stop." His lips are back on mine, the kiss more urgent than before. "Harry."

"What?" He kisses down to my collarbones.

"S-stop. Please." I tilt my head to the side, not letting him connect our lips. "Please, Harry."

"Are you fucking serious, Scarlet?" He pushes himself off of me. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!"

"I'm sorry," I sit up, looking down to my lap.

"Yeah, you better fucking be! You got me fucking hard, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?" My eyes travel to his boxers involuntarily, and sure enough there is a noticeable bulge. My cheeks turn red. "You're such a fucking tease!"

"What!? Are you serious? Don't blame me!" I exclaim.

"I blame you because this is your fucking fault! What am I gonna do now!?"