Chapter 25

Harry takes my hand and leads me to our bed. My heart is beating beat fast. I am facing the bed and Harry is behind me. He moves my blonde hair to the side and presses his lips on my neck. I close my eyes and embrace the feeling. He throws the handcuffs on the bed and turns me around to face him.

"You're beautiful," he caresses my cheek and I melt under his touch. His fingers lace through my hair and he kisses me slowly and passionately. I press my hands against his chest, feeling the muscles under his thin shirt. He licks my bottom lip and slides his tongue in my mouth. I moan at the feeling of our tongues moving together in this fiery kiss.

One of his hands slides down to the hem of my nightgown, and he lifts it little by little. I can feel my cheeks turning pink. He pulls away from the kiss and removes the silk that covers my body, leaving me in only my lacy panties. He takes a step back and his eyes roam my body. I look down and see his clear erection against his sweat pants. I bite my lip, and raise my gaze to his. I reach out and lift his shirt, revealing his defined muscles.

The fire between my legs intensifies. I want him so bad. He kisses me again, biting and pulling my lower lip softly with his teeth. "Tell me what you want, Sweetheart." He growls.

"I want you. I want you so bad," I whisper, closing my eyes.

"Would you let me eat you out? Please?" I nod. That is something I have been wanting to try lately. And I know he's always wanted to pleasure me that way. I just pray to god he doesn't notice my scars.

He smiles and kisses me once more before laying me down on the bed. "Lift your arms above your head." I do as he says. He grabs the handcuffs and cuffs my wrists to the headboard. "Let me know if they're too tight or if they hurt."

"They're fine." I say with a small smile.

"Great," he whispers. He gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck. His hands caress my torso and travel upwards until they reach my breasts. His lips travel down to my collarbones. He is taking his time.

He continues kissing along my collarbone and then moves his lips, wrapping them around my right nipple. I gasp and try to move my arms, feeling the bite of the metal against my wrists. His hands caress my body, awakening fire everywhere they touch. He kisses down my body until he gets to the place he's been longing to taste. His hands slowly spread my legs and kisses my inner thighs. Instinctively, I try to close my legs but he is quick to stop me. Slowly, his hands travel up and he hooks his fingers on the waistband of my panties and he pulls them down, tossing them somewhere in the room.

I feel vulnerable.

Harry bites his lower lip.

"Do you trust me?" he asks.

I take a deep breath before answering, "I trust you."

Once those words leave my mouth, his lips are back on my inner thighs. His hands caress my legs and I tense as his fingertips touch my scars. I feel him pause for a second, but then he continues kissing up my inner thighs. The feeling he is giving me is new. I feel excited that I agreed to try something new. I feel impatient at how he is taking his time. But most importantly, I feel safe.

Suddenly, I feel his tongue on my clit. I gasp and pull on the handcuffs. He looks up at me and smiles at my reaction. He licks me again, making my body shiver.

Oh god!— I think.

He begins to move his tongue against my clit at a fast pace, emanating a combination of moans and whispers from my part. My back arches as he begins to suck on me and slides a finger inside me. The pleasure I am feeling is too much.

"Fuck!" I moan. I can feel the metal biting against my skin, but it only intensifies my pleasure. Harry inserts another finger into me, and I whimper as he moves his fingers in and out of me rapidly. "I'm going to come!" I bite my lip as I feel myself coming closer to my climax.

All of a sudden, Harry stops his delicious torture. "Why did you stop?" I ask, breathless.

"Because I don't want you to come, yet. I want to be inside you when you come undone," he whispers as he gets on top of me. I can feel his member on my entrance and I beg for him to slide inside me. "You're very wet, Sweetheart." He slowly slides his member inside me, letting me feel every inch of it. Stretching me. His thrusts are slow at first, but he quickly begins increasing speed.

My muscles clench around him and he moans. I love it when he moans. It is the sexiest sound I've ever heard. Hearing him moan drives me crazy, it turns me on to no extent.

As his thrusts get faster, I feel the build-up in my lower belly. "Harry, I'm about to come." I breathe out, pulling on the restraints.

"Wait for me, Sweetheart. Don't come yet." He is breathing hard. Our sweaty bodies pressed against each other. I bite my lip as I try to hold my orgasm. I just want to let go and feel the pleasure run through my body.

After a couple of minutes, Harry tells me to come, and with one hard thrust inside me, we both come at the same time. My body shakes as the pleasure runs through my veins, Harry groans and lets his head fall on the crook of my neck. We lay that way for a couple of minutes, letting the feeling of ecstasy wear off.

Harry frees my hands from the handcuffs, and I rub my wrists. They are red from all the pulling I did. "Are you okay?" he asks.

"Yes, I'm fine." He softly takes my wrists in his hands and bring them up to his lips, kissing each one gently.

"Did you like it?" I smile and bite my lip.

"I really did. It's a whole new experience." He leans down and kisses me.

He lays next to me and I rest my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and I sigh, happily.

Without thinking, I blurt out, "I love you." My eyes go wide and I stop breathing. I feel Harry tense. You stupid bitch! — I think to myself. An awkward silence surrounds us now. I want to see Harry's expression but I cannot bring myself to look at him.

"Go to sleep, Scarlet."