Chapter 17

"So, are you going tonight?" Nathan asks.

"Going where?" I question.

"To Harry's match, duh!"

I frown. "Of course not!" I tell him. What kind of question is that?

"Why not, Scarlet? You have to go, he's your husband. You have to show him your support."

"Nathan, you know I hate boxing." I remind him. "Besides, I already told him that I am not going."

"So!" he exclaims. "I'm sure he'll thank you for it." Yeah, right.

"I'll think about it." I say.

"What will the people say? I'm sure they're going to ask why you're not there. They will be wondering why the new Mrs. Styles is not there to support her husband on his match. Everyone knows you, Scarlet. Even from before you were married to Harry. They will talk." He explains. And he's right, they will talk. And my mother will strangle me if that happens.

"I'll think about it," I repeat. "I have to go. I'll call you later."

"Okay, bye, Scarlet."

"Bye," I hang up.

God, I really do not want to go to Harry's match. I never planned on going. I do not even know where it is. "Who were you talking to?" Harry asks me, as he walks into my room.

"Did your mum not teach you how to knock? It is really not that hard," I say. He steps back toward the door and knocks. I roll my eyes. He's so annoying.

"Are you going to answer my question?" he leans on the door frame, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I was talking to Nathan."

He exhales and rolls his eyes. "I don't like that guy."

"Why do you always say that?" I sit on the edge of my bed. "He is one of my best friends, Harry. I am going to keep talking to him, and there is nothing wrong with it."

"He likes you, Sweetheart." I raise an eyebrow. "It's pretty obvious. The guy gets a boner every time he sees you." My eyes widen at Harry's words.

"Harry, stop! Nathan does not like me. He's gay!" I exclaim.

He laughs, throwing his head back. "Nathan Weiners is not gay, anyone can see that!"

"Winters. His last name is Winters. And he is."

"Scarlet, I saw the way he would look at you. And the day of the wedding he would not take his eyes off of you."

"No one took their eyes off of me. Come on, I was the center of attention." I say, conceitedly.

"I agree. You looked beautiful." My heart flutters.

He walks slowly toward me. My cheeks are burning, and my heart is pounding. What the hell is wrong with me? "But that guy you claim to be your best friend, is very attracted to you. I can tell. And I think you can, too but you're in denial. And that is the reason why I don't like him." He makes me lay on the bed as he slowly gets on top of me. "I don't want any other man to look at you that way, because you are mine." He whispers against my lips. My breath catches in my throat. How can he be an absolute arse one second and the next he is all seductive? "Understand, Sweetheart?" he places a kiss on my neck. "You are only mine. No one else has the right to look at you with lust, aside from me." He kisses me with burning passion and I feel my body tingle with desire. He has the ability of making me feel strong desire for him by just speaking a few words.