Chapter 14

"Okay, I'll be there. Bye." Harry hangs up, and looks at me deciding whether or not to tell me something.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"My trainer."

"What did he want?"

"We have to go back tomorrow." My eyes widen. Did he just say that?

"We what? Go back? Why!?" I exclaim.

"Because I have a match in two weeks and I have to prepare for it. That's why." His voice turns cold.

"We were supposed to leave to Mexico tomorrow."

"I know, but we can't. Maybe later," he shrugs.

"What? Are you serious? Harry, you know how bad wanted to go to Mexico! And Brazil!" I exclaim. It's not fair.

"Babe, I know. But I have a match in two weeks, and I have to train."

"There's a gym in the hotel we're staying."

"I train in a different gym. A special one." He says. "Please understand, it's my job."

"No, I understand. What I don't understand is why your 'job' is more important than me!" I snap.

"Scarlet, I never said my job is more important than you! Fucking understand, it's my fucking job!"

"If I was more important you would not be cancelling our honeymoon!"

"Why do you even care? It's not like we get along that well. I would understand your anger if we had gotten married because we actually wanted to and not by force. It's not like this 'honeymoon' is something we planned. So why does it anger you so much?"

"Because I actually wanted to spend time with you. Because I wanted to get to know you better. I wanted to see new places with you. Because I promised myself that I would try to make this work and be happy. That is why I care." I tell him. I did actually want to spend time with him. I may not be in love with him, but I do care about him, my feelings toward him are growing.

"But we can go some other time. It doesn't have to be now," he caresses my cheek.

"But I wanted it to be during our honeymoon. It won't be the same. Can't you reschedule the match?"

"I don't decide when they are."

"Please, can't you cancel the fucking match!?"

"No, Scarlet, I fucking can't! Why are you so fucking stubborn?"

"You know what? Fine, go train and do whatever you fucking want. I can go to Mexico and Brazil by myself! I don't need you there. I can even ask Nathan to go with me." I exclaim.

"You would do that?" Harry scoffs.

"Hell yes, I would. He's my best friend, so why wouldn't I? He'd happily go with me." I take my phone out of my pocket and unlock it.

"Fuck no!" Harry slams his hands on the table, standing up and causing the chair to fall back. "There is no fucking way I'm going to let you go on a trip with him!"

"I don't need your permission." I say, shrugging.

"You're not fucking going anywhere with that guy and that's final." He says almost in a growl. I stare at him, and he stares back with intense angry eyes. He takes a deep breath and walks in the direction to the bedroom.

What is wrong with him? He should not react like this. I should be the one who is angry because it is not fair that our honeymoon is over. Maybe my reaction was not reasonable, but I just really wanted to see Mexico and Brazil. With him.