Chapter 53

Cameras flash from every direction as soon as the car door opens. Harry gracefully slides out of the vehicle and holds out his hand for me to take it and helps me out. His arm wraps around my waist and he pulls me close to his side as we walk along the red carpet, stopping at certain spots for pictures.

"Where's the alcohol?" Harry asks as soon as we enter the building and get away from the cameras and reporters.

A waiter dressed in all black and holding a tray of champagne flutes walks up to us. Harry takes two glasses and thanks the waiter.

"There's the alcohol," I say with a smile as he hands me one of the glasses.

"To us," he says, a secret smile playing on his lips.

"To us." We clink our glasses together and take a sip of the sparkly liquid.

After about an hour of being there and a nice dinner, Harry and I sit at our assigned table, sipping on whatever alcohol they keep serving us.

"This shit is boring as fuck," Harry groans, "that's why I never come to these events."

I let out a soft laugh and grab his hand. "Come on, let's dance," I stand and try to pull him up, he laughs following me to the dance floor.

We dance a couple of upbeat songs and I laugh at some dance moves Harry pulls. His face glistens with sweat and his curls stick to his forehead. When the music slows down, he pulls me close to his body. I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands rest on my waist.

Our eyes lock, green meeting blue. A soft smile breaks through his plump lips. We don't say anything, we just sway to the rhythm of the music and I feel the atmosphere around us change. I feel like we are the only people in the large room.

"What are you thinking?" he asks.

As I stare into his loving eyes, I decide to tell him what has been on my mind the past couple of weeks. "I know this isn't the right time or place," I begin, "but I've been thinking a lot lately and... I really want a baby." I bite my lip as I finish my sentence and wait for his reaction.

I don't know if it's baby fever or the feeling of disappointment I had when seeing the negative pregnancy test, but I have contemplated having a baby for a while. I have thought about it long and hard, thinking about the pros and cons, researching about caring for a baby and motherhood, until I came with the conclusion of wanting to have a kid with Harry. Soon.

He takes a deep breath and nods slowly. "Are you sure?" I nod and a big smile appears on his face and he pulls me into a tight embrace, while still maintaining the rhythm of our slow dance. "Well, then I guess we better start working on that, eh?" he whispers in my ear.

"What?" I asked, amused. He chuckles and pulls me away from the dance floor. "Where are we going?"

We make our way through the crowd until we reach a door. Harry looks behind us, then turns the knob, pulling me inside the dimly lit coatroom and closing the door behind us. "What are we doing here, babe?"

"We're going to make a baby," he says, wasting no time and attaching his lips to my neck.

I don't know if it's the alcohol in my system or the way Harry looks in that red suit, but I forget all about my fears on sex in public places and give in. I take his face in my hands and crash my lips against his, savouring the sweet flavor of champagne on his tongue. I mentally praise myself for wearing the dress with the slit when I feel Harry's hand sliding up my thigh until he reaches the lacy thong I'm wearing and with little force, he tears the dainty fabric off my body.

I unbutton and unzip his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers, freeing his hard dick from its restraints. Harry growls in my ear when his fingers feel the excitement between my legs. I grab his member and position him on my entrance. "Fuck, Harry, please. Please fuck me, I can't wait any longer."

He grabs the back of my knee and lifts my leg up to his hips, then enters me deliciously slow. I bite my lip and groan as I feel every inch of his dick fill me up completely. My fingers tangle in his curls and he begins to thrust hard into me. The dress has inched up to my waist, I wrap my arms around Harry's neck and pull myself up, wrapping my other leg around him.

The coatroom, though spacious, has become quite hot. I can feel tiny beads of sweat forming on my forehead and running down the back of my neck. The thick fabric of my dress clings to my body, making its temperature rise. Harry's chocolate curls stick to his forehead. His dilated eyes meet mine before he presses our lips together in a lustful kiss. I let out moans and whimpers, but they are muffled through our passionate kiss.

His thrusts become faster, my body trembles in Harry's arms and on the wall he's fucking me oh so heavenly against. I can feel my orgasm coming closer and I can tell he's nearing his. "Fuck, Harry," I moan. My breathing is erratic, and my legs begin shaking. "I'm cumming, babe. Oh, god!" I pull his hair harder and he grunts. I feel him twitch inside me and seconds later the warmth of his release fills me, mixing with my own juices.

Slowly, Harry helps me stand on my shaky legs. Our breathing is still heavy as we come down from our climax. Harry cups my face and kisses me sweetly, but abruptly pulls away when a young man opens the door to the coatroom. I gasp and smooth down my dress, while Harry zips up his pants.

"Shit, sorry!" the young man exclaims.

Harry takes my hand and begins pulling me out of the room. "You saw nothing," he tells the guy, handing him a couple of £100 notes before we exit the building running and giggling like teenagers.
____________________________________
A/N: MY BABIES!

God, I've missed you all so much! I've missed writing like crazy and updating 😭😭😭 college has been kicking my ass so much that I don't even have time to write what I love writing the most. I'm taking a creative writing class, and have been focusing on those assignments as well as the ones for my other classes.

It's been so long since I've updated, I feel like the worst writer in the universe.

Anyway, here I leave you with Chapter 53. It's a little short and it sucks, but I hope you still enjoy it. I must let you guys know that according to my calculations, we are coming closer to the final chapter. I think I still have about 10 (more or less) chapters to go.

Thank you all for voting, reading and commenting. I love reading your comments, they are the highlight of my day tbh.

I love you all so much.

Stay cute, peasants ❤️

~Amy 🐬