"I'm taking my sister's side. Not Isaa's." Mayrah blushed and showed a winning look.

"He's rude right?"

"Very!"

"Isaa and Wania appi are of same age, right?"

"No, with a gap of 4 years. Both studied medical together."

"So you must know him well right?"
Mayrah raised her eyebrows at Wania causing her immediately nod.

There's nothing Wania didn't know of Isaa, except for that he loves Mayrah.

"Mayrah, come to the room." Isaa called her from the upstairs, immediately making Mayrah groan as she gritted her teeth looking up at him.

"Is it important?"
Mayrah's Ammi and both Chachi glared at her question.

"He called you so go. It might be important."

"Important! Hell important! He just...."
She stopped noticing their glares getting murderous.

"Uhh yeah, sorry." She stood up and left to her room.

Closing the door of her room, she searched for Isaa who's sitting on the couch along with his 2nd wife which is obviously a laptop.

"What?"

"Can you see the time?"

"Yeah it's 1:30 up."

"Sleepy sleepy time?" Isaa asked raising his eyebrows at her as she took her sit near him.

"Why don't you sleep then?" She asked feeling irritated.

"Sweetheart, you are supposed to sleep at exact 11. I've been waiting for you."

"ISAA! They all are gossiping."

"Isaa please."

"Shall I go?"

"O Doctor"

"I am not sleepy."

"Fine! Stubborn Doctor!"
Realizing that it's useless to argue with him, she gave up.

A smile curved on her lips seeing his vision fixed on his laptop, as if nothing else mattered to him to be attended, not even his wife!

She removed her Hijab and leaned forward near his face. Placing a soft kiss on his cheek, she moved back and again kept gazing at him.

"Thanks for the kiss anyways." He said, too busy to even look at her as he's still gazing on his laptop.

Giggling on that, she gave him another kiss. He didn't react rather concentrated on his job.
Again she leaned forward placing another kiss on the corner of his lips.

When she was about to kiss again, he hauled her over his lap making her laugh loudly.

"Sleep, don't disturb me." He warned settling her head on his shoulder.