Chapter 54

Memory lane

"Brandon," I breathed out mind blown from the view I was able to get.

"I know right. I always come up here to just enjoy the view."
I noticed the small smile tugging on the corner of his lips. It didn't form into a full on smile and I was wondering what was going through his mind. He had actually offered to buy me ice cream as a way of saying thank you for helping him out. I didn't really have a choice but I wasn't as grumpy as i thought I would be. Who would of known this guy is actually funny and I'm able to tolerate him.  Our conversations tend to go on and on. That's how I didn't notice where we were walking towards. I guess he didn't either because he was surprised we were up here.

"It's lovely and soothing. It makes me feel relaxed gazing up at this scenery," I mentioned taking a deep breath of the fresh air.

"You truly are a weird girl," he chuckled shaking his head at me.

"But you are right.. it's relaxing and nice," he commented inhaling and exhaling loudly. We sat there just enjoying the view for a good solid minute until his phone started vibrating. He looked at his phone and put it back in his pocket. It seems like he really wasn't in treated in who was calling.

"You know I had you all wrong," I blurted out. He raised his eyebrow at me and motioned for me to continue. So I did.

"I thought you'd be a massive pain in the ass. I didn't think I would even want to continue talking with you once the project was over. But then we actually started talking like friends. Your not so bad colin," I sternly stated.

"Whatever Simmons," he commented licking his ice cream cone.

~~~

"Zoella," I heard a voice say stirring me awake from my dreams. I groaned as my eyes started lifting up. Why do I feel so dizzy? Just as my eyes opened they adjusted to the person right infront of me. My heart stopped and I felt all the color in my face drain.

"Mom?" I asked scarred to be alone in a room with her. I took a glance around and noticed I was in a room with a bathroom too. I tried to move my legs and felt some cold metal attached to my leg. What the- am I chained to the bed?!?

"Stop moving your leg - metal clanking gives my headaches," She scowled.

"W-what am I here?" I asked. I was scared and confused to what was happening.

"Don't worry Zoella, I brought you to someone who will take care of you. He seems to care a lot about you... enough to sort out a deal with me," She wickedly stated. I had so many questions to ask but I couldn't ask her any when one person came in.

Kyle.

"Thank you Melissa and the bag full of weed is by that closet and there is also two jars of pills by there," he bluntly stated. He kept looking at me the whole time as he talked. It left me feeling uneasy and scared. I want to go home with brandon... Please find me quick. Once she gathered her things she left with a tall man who I reconized as the man who put a rag over my mouth. I hadn't even noticed him till my mother was leaving.

"I'm so glad your here with me zoella," he spoke walking toward me. His eyes burning through me as if he couldn't wait to devour me. He has me under his control since I can't do much. One thing for sure is he won't hurt my children.