Part VII Chapter 4

(Y/n) Pov

As we are moving, I looked over my shoulder and Gau is still upset about the story. My Vision warned me something is going to happen again. 

(Y/n): Everyone, someone needs help!

Kasel: What? who?

???: No!!!!!

Rodina: That voice, Pavel! What in the world?!

We looked over and see someone is kneeling before a giant.

Rodina: Pavel!! What's going on!!

Pavel: Ugh... Tarkas... why...?

Tarkas: This woman, Arlette... she's the reason Kyle turned out that way.

Cleo: Arlette...? That person is...

Rodina: Wait for me Pavel, I'll-

Tarkas: Hah, too late. Come, Arlette. It's time to pay for your sins.

We see a woman with brown hair and blue lifeless eyes standing ice.

Arlette: ....

(Y/n): Wait, who's that?

Kasel: M-Mother...

(Y/n): What!?

Cleo: What? Kasel's... mother? But she's... undead...

Gau: Tarkas!!!

He charged at Tarkas and threw a barrage of axe swings, pushing him back. Rodina aimed her rifle at him and shot his chest.

Tarkas: Guh, damn you.

Frost Giant: We used too much power fighting Pavel. We have to retreat for now!

Tarkas: Ugh, can't be helped... We retreat for now. Take Pavel.

Gau: I won't let you!!

Gau and Rodina chased after Tarkas and the other Frost Giants. I was about to help them, but I look to Kasel looking at his undead mother while she was holding something.

Kasel: Mo-Mother... how....

Roi: Don't, Kasel! She's merely a corpse! She's Undead!

The first thing my Vision showed me was Arlette is about to kill Kasel, but Frey jumps in and takes the hit instead. I rushed in and hopefully I would make it.

(Y/n): Kasel! Get back!!!

Arlette lifts her hand up and ready to kill her own son. Frey rushed in and blocked Kasel's way.

Frey: No, Kasel!!

But it was too late, Arlette impales her hand in Frey. Kasel is still stunned in fear. Kasel snapped out of his thoughts and see Frey stabbed.