Part VII Chapter 8

Cassandra Pov

I was the first to wake up in the morning. I looked up and see (Y/n) is still asleep. I slowly moved off the bed and shook Erze to wake her up.

Erze: Hm? Cassandra, what is it?

Cassandra: Didn't you forget what we talked about?

She is thinking until Erze realized. She gets off the bed slowly and quietly without waking him up. Erze got up quietly and we left his room, not before I kissed his forehead, while Erze kissed his nose. We head downstairs and see Juno is awake making some breakfast.

Juno: Hey girls. 

Cassandra: Hi Juno, do you know the plan?

Juno: Yep, I do. They are at May's store.

Cassandra: Okay, we should hurry before (Y/n) wakes up.

Erze: (Y/n) is a sleepyhead when things aren't serious. We have enough time before he wakes up.

Cassandra: Okay, but still. We need to hurry before he wakes up.

We headed to the General Store and get what we needed.

(Y/n) Pov

I look around and it is completely fogged up.

(Y/n): Where am I? 

???: Do you wish to change it?

(Y/n): Alvis?

Alvis: The future.

I turn to see him in the distance. I tried moving my hand, but it feels heavy like something is pulling my arms down.

Alvis: It is every man's desire to change the future, is that not so? Even if everything has been predestined, will you not oppose it?

(Y/n): I...

Alvis: The Monado is now in your hands, the Monado will grow with you. If you can find the true Monado, The future is yours.

(Y/n): The true Monado?

The fog starts to blind me and I'm beginning to emerge with light. I move my head aside, but the light is still shining on me. I flutter my eyes open and the sunlight hits my face and I flutter my eyes, until I open them. I noticed Cassandra and Erze are missing. I sat up and got off the bed, and look around.

(Y/n): 'Where are they? They must be waiting for me.'

I got up and went for a shower. After I'm done with my shower, I put on my clothes. I went to my desk and put on my shoulder pads, and my weapon carrier. I grabbed the three Monados and my handguns and head downstairs. As soon as I took the last step on the stair, I was met with something I didn't expect.

Play Music