Part VII Chapter 3

(Y/n) Pov

As we were walking, I was closing my eyes focusing more. In perfect timing, my Visions warned me and I quickly gave everyone a warning.

(Y/n): Everyone, look out!

They dodged an axe swipe and jumped away from the attack.

Gau: Frost Giants!!

Frost Giant: Oh, that man is... Gau!? We thought you were dead, since you never showed your face!

Roi: You don't seem to know each other. Considering they know you are. I guess you were quite famous, eh?

Gau: Stories of the past. My homeland has perished, so what use is there in past glory.

Frost Giant: He's a dangerous one. Kill him at all costs!!

Gau and I took care of the first Frost Giant, while Kasel and Roi takes care of the other Frost Giant. I dodged the first attack and jumped over the second, and smash the Monado on it's shoulder. Gau ran and blocked the Giant's attack. I added more pressure on it's shoulder until it grabbed me and slammed me onto the ground.

(Y/n): Ack!!

Gau: Kid!

Before the frost giant would stomp on me, I rolled out of the way the turned the Monado to Enchant and take out REX. Roi and Kasel are fighting the Giant and thanks to Enchant on the Monado, Kasel broke it's arm, and impaled it's chest. Roi jumped up and stabs its head, but it looked at him and grabbed him. Before it would do anything, I heard a gunshot and it suddenly dropped him. Kasel looked at his right.

Kasel: Oh, isn't that Rodina?

Rodina: Ah! Hello. Nice to see some friendly faces. Would you help me for a bit?

Kasel: What's going on?

Rodina: There are some frost giants trying to attack my residence. I would like to discuss the specifics after we get rid of them.

My Vision told me the giant is going to attack me from above, I moved to the side and it slammed it's fist to the ground, causing a shockwave. Gau and I were pushed back, but I quickly recovered and use REX to hit it's head, stunning it and Rodina aimed for it's eye and shot it. 

(Y/n): Everyone! Get back!

They were confused at first, but they did so. I ascended and released a massive amount of ether and pushing all the frost giants away.

(Y/n): Monado Cyclone!

I land back down and walk towards everyone.

(Y/n): Is everyone okay?

Kasel: We're alright.

Gau: Thanks to you, kid.

Rodina: Thank you, thank you.

Frey: Do you live around here?

Rodina: Yes, I do.

Cleo: Is that so? Could we borrow your place for one night? As thanks?

Rodina: Mmm, is anyone of you named Kasel by the way?

Kasel: I'm Kasel. How did you know my name?

Rodina: Ah, so it was you people. Let us go. There is someone waiting for you.

(Y/n): 'I really don't like the feeling of this...'

Timeskip