Part VIII Chapter 4

(Y/n) Pov

I woke up and Erze is still sleeping on my shoulder. 

Cassandra: Good morning (Y/n).

(Y/n): Hey Cassandra.

She kissed my forehead.

Cassandra: Did you sleep well?

(Y/n): Yeah, and I feel a lot better, thanks to you.

Cassandra: That's good. But maybe...~

She moved over and sat on my lap and rock her hips back and forth.

Cassandra: You can make me feel better~~

As Erze woke up, I moved Cassandra off my lap.

Erze: Good morning (Y/n).

(Y/n): Good morning Erze.

I kissed her cheek and she kissed my nose.

(Y/n): Do you feel better?

Erze: Yeah, thank you for saving me.

(Y/n): Anything for you.

We see everyone is waking up.

Kasel: Hey man, are you feeling better?

(Y/n): Never better.

Kasel: Alright everyone, here is the plan. Roi, Frey, Cleo, Maria, Morrah and I are going west, while the rest of you are going east.

(Y/n): That's fine, all of you have a guide while we can take of things from here.

Cassandra: Are you sure you know where we need to go?

(Y/n): I know where to go just by looking in different direction and besides, Kasel and I have been lost in the woods so many times...

Kasel: (Y/n) stop talking about it.

(Y/n): I know my ways and got back, Kasel was too scared.

Kasel: Could we not?!

Frey: Hahaha!

Cleo: Ooh the might wielder of the Holy Sword is scared of getting lost?

Kasel: Cleo!!!

(Y/n): Alright that's enough, let's split up and find the source of the Black Knight's power, then we'll fight him.

We parted ways and head off.

Timeskip, 3rd Pov

Kasel and the others are surrounded by werewolves, but there are less of them. So Kasel thinks they would make the job easy. Before he would attack, he had a weird feeling inside the alpha werewolf, so he jumped away and sees a dark aura surrounding the werewolf.

Kasel: Everyone, be careful! This one is different!

As Kasel and the others are fighting the pack, come werewolves are slipping through to get them from behind, but Cleo used her magic to burn the ones that are trying to sneak attack them. He turned around to see a different one is going to attack Frey.

Kasel: Frey look out!!

Frey cast a spell, protecting herself as the alpha is attacking her, but is blocked to her shield. With her magic getting close to running out, Morrah rushed and shield bashed it aside, then Maria used her ravens to attack it.

Maria: Raven Storm!

Roi: Now!

Kasel and Roi charged at the alpha and killed it. More werewolves are charging at them, so Kasel didn't waste any time as he rushed at the wolves and continue to kill them one by one.