Part VIII Chapter 10

(Y/n) Pov

As we were about to enter the tower, I sensed something. 

(Y/n): Guys wait.

Kasel: Huh?

I picked up a rock and threw it. The rock hit something and bounced off, luckily I caught it.

(Y/n): Just my luck, a barrier...

Frey: This place is protected by a powerful barrier.

(Y/n): Any ideas who?

Kasel: We're finally here, but we can't get inside?

Roi: Cleo, is there no other way?

Cleo: Hold on, let me concentrate.

She walks to the barrier, but was stopped.

Maria: Wait, I feel demonic energy from this, and it's pretty strong... No, incredibly strong! Everyone, watch out!!

Epis: Wha?!

Frey: Epis?!

Kasel: Jane!?

Epis: Ah hah hah, it's the Warrior of the Holy Sword, Heir to the Monado and their ragtag group.

(Y/n): It's good to see you.

Epis: Good to see you too, Monado boy.  So, how have you all been?~

Kasel: That's what we wanted to say. Heh hah... What brings you here?

Epis: Huh? The Holy Sword recovered it's power! And you have another Monado?! Ah! I knew being with this group would have been more fun!

She looks over our shoulder and sees Maria and Morrah.

Epis: Maria? It's been a while. Has your personality improved since then?

Maria: Buzz off.

Morrah: Hello, Epis.

Epis: Morrah, I see that you're still sticking next to Maria.

Morrah: Maria is my reason for existence.

Epis: Hah hah, you're really cute, Morrah. A real natural when it comes to saying stuff like that.

Cleo: Did I hear that wrong?

Roi: I'll keep quiet.

Epis: Hold on, hm...

She looks at me Jane and Kasel.

Kasel: ???

Epis: You changed a lot.

She walks towards me as she is swaying her hips. She kept this motions until we're inches away from each other. She leans forward and gave me a smile.

Epis: So, if it's too much to ask, how are the ladies?~

(Y/n): They're pregnant.

Epis: Really?! Congratulations!!

(Y/n): Thank you very much.

Epis: You really are a lady killer today, aren't you~

She moves closer and presses her breasts against mine. She wraps her arms around my neck and rubs her inner thigh against the side of my waist.

(Y/n): Making moves?

Epis: Yeah, you really have my attention. With your amazing powers, I think-

Kasel: Okay that's enough you two!

(Y/n):  'My girlfriends are gonna kill me if they see that.. Oh well, payback!'   Hey, I think you should take Kasel. You like him after all. And for an extra bonus, he's single.