Part VI Chapter 4

3rd Pov

As the others were trying to find a way to go through the dessert, they're also trying to figure out how the lizardman obtain this darkness. As we were walking, Adin rushed ahead of us.

Adin: Ah! There's treasure chest over there!!

(Y/n): Kid no!!

Reina: Adin, it's to dangerous to run off alone!

We tried to catch up to Adin, but monsters came out of nowhere and blocked our way.

Kasel: Dammit!

(Y/n): They got us surrounded.

Cleo: I'll burn these things alive, I swear.

Roi: (Y/n), we'll open a path. After that, the rest of us will be following you.

(Y/n): Are you sure guys got this?

Kasel: We got this!

(Y/n): Alright. 

Once they left an opening, We all ran between the monsters and find Adin. Worms came out of the ground and try to bite all of us. Thanks to my Visions, I dodged and cut them in half, Cleo cast fire, burning the worms on the ground. I kept running and cutting the worms in half, until I found Adin held hostage by a Lizardman.

(Y/n): Adin!

Adin: He-Help!

(Y/n): It's gonna be okay!

Reina: You dare lay your hands on my cutie!!

Lizardman: Kekeke, so you're the Miruru Pirate.

Miruru: Yep, we're the Miruru Pirates!!

Cleo: No, we aren't!!

Lizardman: Heh... Since the boss is a little girl, I suppose this little boy is her mate.

Cleo: Hey, I said Miruru isn't our boss! Also, what kind of logic leads to that conclusion?! He has nothing to do with Miruru either!

(Y/n): Let him go!

Lizardman: Ahahaha... of course you'd be mad after we kidnapped your comrade.

Reina: Ugh... do these lizards only mate when both sides are similar in size?

Lizardman: Well, time to go, mate of Miruru. I'm sure you'll make a pretty sum as a slave.

Reina: Wait!!

(Y/n): Get back here!! 

Reina: Dammit, you runt! My little cutie got kidnapped because of you!!

Miruru: Hmph, why is that my fault?! He ran off on his own, even though he was a weakling!

Frey: Miruru! A companion was kidnapped. Yes, Adin shares responsibility for running into danger himself, but you also played part in the misunderstanding.

Miruru: Fr-Frey I'm sowwy...  Don't be angwy...~

(Y/n): Cut your acts already!! If you're a Pirate Empress, then stop acting like a little child and fight with us!! Otherwise your comrades will be your enemies!!

Reina: This isn't the time for all of this! We have to save my little cutie!

I look at her, then glare at Miruru.

(Y/n): You better help us, or you gonna live a life with guilt.

Miruru: Hmph, whatever you maggot...

I pulled out my handgun and shot close to her toes as she jumps up, dodging my shells.

Miruru: Ah!!