Part VII Chapter 9

(Y/n) Pov

I woke up from the sunlight shining on my face. As I tried to get up, I was pushed down by weight. I look down, seeing a naked Erze and Cassandra are sleeping on my chest. I was confused what happened, then I realize what happened. I smiled as they woke up.

Erze: Hey~

Cassandra: Good morning sexy~

(Y/n): Good morning to you both.

Cassandra: Last night was fun, and I want to thank you for giving us that beautiful experience.~

(Y/n): Heh heh, I got to admit, it did felt good.

I was about to get up, but both of them pulled me back down.

Erze: Can we please stay here for five minutes?~

(Y/n): *Sigh* Alright.

Cassandra: Thank you.~

I pulled them closer to me as they are cuddling me.

Timeskip

Six minutes have passed and I woke up. I gently moved them off me and I went for a shower. I turned on the faucet shower let the water hit my body. I grabbed some shampoo and washed my hair. After I washed my hair I closed my eyes and faced the faucet as the water hits my face and rolls down my face.

I was about to shut off the faucet, but I feel a pair of arms wrapped around of my waist and a pair of breast pressed on my back

Cassandra: I hope you don't mind us being in here with you~

(Y/n): Us?

Erze entered the shower and kissed me.

Erze: I hope you don't mind.~

(Y/n): Not at all.

Cassandra: How about you wash us? Then maybe we can wash you~

(Y/n): I'll start with Erze.

Cassandra: Why her?

(Y/n): You went first when we began sex. I just want to make it fair.

Cassandra: Okay, I'll wait.

I smiled as Erze grabbed a sponge and some shampoo. She gave me the shampoo and I began to scrub her hips, then moved up to her chest, stomach, and back.

Erze: Ooh, I never thought you were so good at massages~

(Y/n): I helped my mom relax when she is stressed out.

Erze: Maybe you can make me relax~

(Y/n): Aren't you already relaxed?

Erze: Not after our sex.