Part IX Chapter 1.1

(Y/n) Pov, Fifthteen Minutes Ago

Kate charged at me and I blocked the first attack, then kicked me in the chest. I was pushed back, but I sensed she is going to slide under me and attack me from behind. Before she would get under me, I jump and flip myself upside down to shoot her. She blocked my bullets with her gun daggers, and gets up and rushed at me. I put away my shotguns, and pulled out REX, then rushed at her. I swung REX diagonally, and Kate blocked my attack.

Kate: Heh heh heh~

(Y/n): Something funny?

Kate: You know a lot of things about me, but can you predict this?

Kate's gun daggers extended to gun blades and try to swipe to another one to attack me, but I swung the other way, for her to duck under my attack. I spun to swing again to hit her gun blades, staggering her. She quickly recovered and swung down me to block it and tilt REX to slide her gun blades at a different angle. I swung downwards as she moved her gun blades downwards to block the attack. I shifted my weight and moved behind her to attack, but she blocks again with one of her gun blades. I turned my body towards her and I lifted REX up and swung downwards, but she keeps blocking my attacks again. I swing REX again, but she jumped back. She activated her gun blades and rushed at me cutting me and shooting me in different parts. I blocked some of them, but little of them landed on me.

Kate: Hahaha! I love this body!!!

I sensed she is going to stab my arm and ripped it off. I side stepped to dodge her attack and I pulled out my shotgun and shoots her head two times. She moved back to dodge my bullets and try to attack me by swinging her downwards, but I switch REX to holding it backwards and swung upwards to pushed the gun blade and switched my hand positions to swing downwards to push her other gun blade out of the way, leaving her open. I aimed my shotgun at her chest and shot her four times. I moved closer to her and punched her hard enough to make her fazed for at least three seconds. I sensed she is going to block when I jump and slam REX on her. I put away my shotgun, switched Zanza Monado to Enchant to jump up and slam REX on her. She recovered and tried to block REX, but I slammed her gun blades with enough force to shatter her gun blades.

Kate: Grrr! You!

(Y/n): It's would've been better if you kept your mouth shut. You would've focus on my attacks instead flirting with me.

Kate: GRRRRRR!!!!

(Y/n): Come at me then! If you have the rage to kill me!! If you can that is.

Kate: YOU BITCH!!!!!!

She rushed at me and I sensed she is going to throw a punch at my eye. So I ducked down to dodge her attack and uppercut her, sending her flying off the ground within forty eight inches. I grabbed her ankle and slammed her to the ground, making a crater beneath her. I jumped up and prepare to attack her, but I sensed Jason is about to kicked me. I dodged his attack and rolled back.

(Y/n): Hey! You're supposed to wait your turn!! You dirty dog!!

Jason: I guess you haven't forgotten about us being cheaters. 

Play Music

Kate gets up and points her guns at me. She shoots me as Jason ran towards me with very fast speed. I deflect the bullets, and dodged it. With enough distance, Jason jumped up and try to punch me, but I side step to dodged his attack. I deflect another bullet and blocked Jason's kick, I try to attack underneath him, but he jumped over my attack and punched me, pushing me back. I quickly recovered and looked at him.