Part X Chapter 4

3rd Pov

After break was done, (Y/n) and the others continue to go to where Hilda wants to take them. They spotted a group of Guardians. Clause and (Y/n) charge towards them. (Y/n) made the first move by jumping upwards while turning Zanza Monado to Enchant and slash diagonally with Zanza Monado and REX. The damaged Guardian recovers and swings its arm, but he spins and using his motion to side step and jab another Guardian with the hilt of REX. The damage Guardian tries to punch (Y/n), but he quickly turns around and cuts it arm off with Zanza Monado. 

Mitra: My god...

Pansirone: Such speed and reflexes...

Maria: Impressive.

(Y/n) turns his attention on the stunned Guardian and blocked it's attack with REX. Before the damaged Guardian could stab (Y/n), he grab it's arm and throws himself over it's head and spin himself, cutting the damaged Guardian in half. As he landed on the ground, he throws Zanza Monado at the stunned Guardian's chest, killing it.

(Y/n): Heh.

He walks to the stunned Guardian and pull the Zanza Monado out of it's chest. He turns around to see Clause is in deep trouble. After killing the last Guardian, Clause falls on his knees and breathing heavily.

Clause: *Huff*  *Huff*

Kibera: Hmm? This isn't what I expected from the famous knight.

Morrah: You would've never stood a chance if that fool were his usual self.

Kibera: Keke, we'll see about that!

Pansirone: Want help?! Want help?! I will help! Let's fight!

Mitra: He may be a jerk, but he is quite capable with his blade. Though, he will die in an instant against me.

Kibera: Whoa, that sounds fun. I would like to see if you can.

Pansirone: Kehahaha! How about I burn you both and become the strongest instead?!

Crow: Enough, all of you.

Hound Unit: Yessir!

Kibera walks to Clause, who is still on the ground.

Kibera: Next time buddy. Better not disappoint me!

(Y/n): Shut up you bastard!! 

Kibera: Who's going to stop me?

Hilda then walks to (Y/n)'s side and glares at Kibera.

(Y/n): Hilda?

Kibera: Hmm?

Hilda: He is giving his all. Do not mock someone who's giving his all for someone dear to them.

Kibera: I am only speaking the truth. He's dragging everyone down.

Pansirone: Booo, what a meanie.

Mitra: Look who's talking.

Valance: How exhausting.

Crow: I know you want his sword, but do not taunt him like this.

Kibera: Tsk, you guys are no fun. 

Crow then walks to (Y/n) and Hilda.

Crow: Don't fall for their taunt every single time. It will be hard for all of us if you don't.

Hilda: ...Right.

Crow: Also, it's clear that he is the one who is the most desperate among all of us.

Hilda: It looks the same for you.