Part VII Chapter 8.1

Why did I agree to make this...? Well whatever, I tried. This is my first Lemon so don't expect this to be good.

(Y/n) Pov

Erze used her magic to close and lock the door. She creates an different room with a king size bed in the middle of the room and two side tables with a lamp at each sides of the bed. The wall in the room turns into a window with a shades and curtains on each side of the window frame. Lastly, a chandelier is hanging in the middle of the room. I was surprised how Erze can create all of this in a simple second.

 I was surprised how Erze can create all of this in a simple second

My thoughts were cut off by Cassandra kissing me. I try to wrap my arms around her, but I'm still in Erze's grasp. Cassandra shoves her tongue in my mouth and we fight for dominance, while Erze moved her left hand down to my crotch and grabs my dick through my pants and she rubs her right hand up to my chest. I moaned from the feeling of Erze's hands as Cassandra moved her body closer and moved her hands up to caress my cheek. 

Erze: Let's begin.~

The vampire princess pushed me and Cassandra on the bed, making me on top of her. 

Cassandra: Don't keep mama waiting.~

(Y/n): You sound a lot horny than I remembered.

She responded by saying hurry up. I didn't waste any time so I untie the cloth around her waist and her first layer of the dress. I looked at her before leaning forward and suck her neck. She gasps then letting out a soft mewl.

Cassandra: Ah...~  (Y/n).~  My neck is sensitive~

She grabs the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up. I helped her take off my shirt, and she helped me take off her dress. She looked at my chest and traces her fingers onto my muscles.

Cassandra: Ara Ara~

(Y/n): You like what you see?

Cassandra: Yes~~

I leaned forward to kiss her as she took off her gloves and her leggings and tosses them aside. I moved my hand down to her skirt and help her take it off. She lifted her hips up to take her dress off and I threw it aside, leaving her in her underwear. Looking at the undergarments hugging tightly around her body her figure makes me feel my pants tighten.

I moved my other hand upwards to her left boob and grope it, making a moan slip out of her lips. She dragged her finger, making patterns on my chest and my abs and pulled away from the kiss. I know Cassandra, she isn't that kind of person who likes extremely buffed people, but she does like toned bodies. I moved my hand down to her panties and rubbed between her legs, which is soaked. She looked at my hand and is still blushing while her moans are slipping out of her lips.

Cassandra: Ooh (Y/n)~

(Y/n): Do you like that?

She nodded and I gave her another kiss. While Erze was watching this, she takes off her dress and began rubbing between her legs and sucking on her fingers. I take Cassandra's panties off and threw them aside and continue pleasuring her. I snake my other hand onto her back. I unclipped her bra and lightly yank it off her. As I yanked her bra off, her breast bounced free and Cassandra yelps but quickly snap out of her shock.