(Where The Blade Aims) Part III Chapter 1

(Y/n) Pov

I woke up and looked around to see everyone besides Erze is still asleep.

Erze: Good morning (Y/n).

(Y/n): Morning, Erze.

I gave her a kiss and was about to sit up but I feel something weighing on my chest. I look down and see Cassandra is using my chest as a pillow. I placed my hand on head and move her hair and look at her face, then I stroked her hair.

Erze: Did you sleep well?

(Y/n): Yeah.

I slowly lifted Cassandra's head and sat up then put her head onto my lap.

Erze: So what's the plan?

(Y/n): We're gonna head to Ogria, which is north of the Forest.

Erze: Is Cassandra coming with us?

(Y/n): By the looks on the woods after our fight with Balalaika and the wounds she had before, I don't think so.

Erze: Oh...

(Y/n): But I promise, Once this is over, We can spend time together. Me, Cassandra, and you.

Erze: And I thought you said you're not ready for a relationship.

(Y/n): Well... I did read some books about romance. So I would either be dumb or just never experienced it before.

Cassandra: Aww, that's so cute, I didn't know a knight like you be afraid of a little love.

(Y/n): Hey Cassandra.

Erze: Good morning Cassandra.

Cassandra sat up and gave me a gentle kiss. She pulled back and look at my eyes.

(Y/n): Did you sleep well?

Cassandra: Yeah, With you, It's always nice.

(Y/n): Thanks.

Erze: Cassandra, We have been talking about something and we think if there is possibility if you can come with us.

Cassandra: Unfortunately, I got to head back to Orvel.

(Y/n): It's okay, Once you're done with everything on your side, then you can catch up to us.

Cassandra: Okay, thank you (Y/n).

I nodded. I looked over and see others start waking up. Roi got up first, and then Cleo, Frey, After that, Kasel.

(Y/n): Hey guys.

Frey: Morning (Y/n).

(Y/n): Did any of you guys sleep well?

Roi: If only Cleo didn't snore... I would've slept better...

Cleo: Hey!

(Y/n): Hahaha.

Kasel: So, are we ready to go?

(Y/n): Let's go.

Once they all woke up, they prepared and went ahead of us. Roi noticed we're not following.

Roi: C'mon (Y/n), let's go!

(Y/n): You guys go on ahead, we need to talk for a moment!

Kasel: Alright! Don't get too far behind!

They continue heading north, leaving me, Selene, Cassandra and Erze.

Erze: We'll be waiting for you.

(Y/n): Especially me. Once your side is done, you'll catch up to us.

Cassandra: I'll try to make it quick.