Part V Chapter 2

(Y/n) Pov

Kasel: A Dark Elf is surrounded by Gnolls!

Frey: We should save him!

(Y/n): I'm way ahead of you!

Gnoll: Kyakyakya! Die!!!

I ran towards the gnoll and I dodged the swing from the gnoll and stabbed it.  Thanks to my Visions, I blocked another Gnoll's axe. The Gnoll pulled back and ready to hit me, I switched the Monado to Shield, blocking all of the Gnoll's attacks.

(Y/n): They are fast, looks like they improved something. But they're still mindless.

Cleo created a meteor over me, I jumped back and killed all the gnolls. I ran to the Elf and check on him.

(Y/n): Hey, are you alright.

Elf: Yes, I'm okay. Excuse my belated apology.

My Vision triggered and I see something shot him. I looked back to block the arrow, and look at the place where who shot it. I see a female elf.

Elf #2: Shoot, we missed him. You, outsiders.

Kasel: Oh, yes, we are...

Elf #2: For helping our wanted criminal get away, we banish you from Arrovina.

Kasel: What? No way...!

Suddenly the elf got shot from behind. I look over their shoulder to see a different elf. 

Elf #2: Who's there?

Male Elf: Criminal, ha! What a load of crap. Shame on you!

He pulled out his crossbow and shoot the elf. Elf #2 dodged the arrow from the male elf. She looks at him and runs away.

Elf #2: Hmph, you won't kill me with that kind of aim. I will remember your face.

Male Elf: Tch, bastards. Outsiders. The Arrovina that was ruled by Dark Elves is done for. You better leave now.

He runs back, leaving us.

Cleo: Uhh, what just happened?

Roi: The situation seems to complicated. We should go.

(Y/n): And fast.

Timeskip

We spotted bears, but they are different. They look just like the ones in Galluah, but they have horns.

Frey: The Dark Disease...!

Roi: I see. So that guy was speaking the truth.

Cleo: Yeah, the Dark Elves wouldn't just leave infected animals about in the open.

Cassandra: What happened to Arrovina?

Erze: (Y/n), save some for me okay?

(Y/n): Erze, I don't think we're talking about your hunger but whatever.

I pulled out the Monado and charged at the bear. The bear jumped on top of me, but I went under the bear sliced upwards to knock the bear in midair and pulled out REX and stabbed the bear's chest. Kasel ran to the wolf and swung his sword at it, but the wolf jumped over his sword and tries to bite Kasel, but Roi ran to the wolf and cut it in half.

Roi: Kasel, are you alright?

Kasel: Yeah, looks like I have been slacking.

I was about to attack the last bear, but my Vision showed me something was about to hit my side. I looked to see something is about to hit me, I grabbed REX and blocked it, and jumped back. I look to see a Treant.