(The Final) Part X-2 Chapter 1

3rd Pov

Clause and Kasel's swords keep sparking from clashing. Clause blocks Kasel's sword with his arm and quickly swings Galicta at his side, but Kasel jumps back and swings the sword upwards, cutting a hole in his chest plate. While Naila flies around the dome, trying to fly in the dome. More knights are trying to push back the monsters, but the Telethia are killing more than they can handle. Naila then flies down to Lorraine.

Naila: We can't get in from the sky, either. Ominous energy has clouded over and formed a barrier. There's no way to tell what's happening inside..

Lorraine: 'What could he be up to?'

Frey points her staff at the dome and shoots magic at it, trying to break it.

Frey: Kasel! Get out of there! He's going to kill you!! Please!

Suddenly, Maria's crow swoops in and hits Frey. She holds her staff tightly and lets out a tint of venom in her voice.

Frey: It's you again, isn't it?!

She jumps on top of Maria and chokes her.

Frey: How long are you going to get in our way?!

Maria: Ugh... I made... a promise... that I'd made things right...

Frey: You disgust me! Enough with the act already! Die! Here and now!!

Maria: Ugh...

She lifts her hand and caresses Frey's cheek.

Maria: You have... endured well...

Maria: Yes... Just a little... more...

Frey starts to shake as Maria's smile widen.

Frey: Cut the crap!

She stood up and points her staff at the dome. Maria sat up and try to stop Frey, but there was no stopping her.

Frey: GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!!

(Y/n) Pov

I speed through every tree, and I see a green dome. I foresee Clause on the ground and Kasel is next to him.

(Y/n): 'I'm running out of time! Hang in there Clause'  

 I see more Telethia are coming towards me. Faced Mechons flies towards the Telethia and smashed it with its hammer. 

(Y/n): I must hurry!!

I step the petal and speed to the pillar as fast as I can. Egil and Gadolt noticed, so they increase their speed, along with the Faced Mechons and Mechon Carriers.

3rd Pov

The battle of Kasel and Clause is getting more intense. Kasel's starting to get more angry and throwing more attacks, while Clause is blocking most of the attacks, but some are breaking his armor or cutting his skin. Due to Galicta, Clause's life is on a clock. He lifts Galicta and clashes it with Kasel's sword.

Kasel: Hahahaha!!

Clause: Grrauuugghhh!!

Kasel pushed Clause back and swing his sword underneath him, but he jumped over his sword and slams Galicta on Kasel's shoulder. He screams in pian, but he swings his sword, opening the hole on his chest wider. 

Clang

Clause moves back and raised his sword while Kasel pulls his sword back and he quickly swing as their swords sparked as soon as their swords collide.