Part X Chapter 9

(Y/n) Pov

I switched the Monado to Enchant and dodge one of the Mechon's spears and swing the Monado into it's arm. Another Mechon thrust it's spear towards me. I raised my arm to block the attack, but my armor cracked. I move to the Mechon's side, swing upwards and stunning it. The other Mechons swings its spear, but I jump on it's shoulder and stabbed its neck. I jump towards the stunned Mechon and stabbed its body with REX. I jumped off it's front and sides steps behind it and switched the Monado to Buster and slams it against it's back. I ran to REX, which is still impaled in its chest. I grabbed REX and swing horizontally and cutting the Mechon in half. 

(Y/n): One down...

My Vision showed me the damaged Mechon from before is going to impale me. I quickly move out of the way to dodge, but it grazed my face and made ether pour out of my face.

(Y/n): Shit...!

I switched the Monado to Speed, quickly dodge the Mechon's spear and cut off it's arm. I foresee Kate is going to cut me in half. I reacted and jumped off the Mechon's shoulder. As I jumped off it's shoulder, Kate decapitated the Mechon and grazed my leg. I landed on another Mechon's shoulder and stabbed it's shoulder and tearing it off. I quickly move off it shoulder and keep the Monado up.

(Y/n): There you go, killing your allies!

Kate: I want you, even if it means killing those who are close to me!!

(Y/n): What kind of knight kills their own for fame?!

Kate: Shut up!! I'm doing this for you!!

(Y/n): It's not for me! I never wanted this!!

Kate: You know what, fuck this!! I want you dead!!

Before the Mechon is going to hit me with it's hammer, my Vision reacted. Before I could dodge, the attack was a success and it smacked me across. I try to recover, but another Mechon pound the hammer on me and crushed me against the ground.

(Y/n): Augh!!

Kate: Hahaha! How does it feel? To be humiliated by someone you shadowed over the years.

(Y/n): But I-

Kate: Save it ... You don't want me anymore... If I can't have you... Then no one can... and before you beg me to stop, I have no hesitation to kill you. Goodbye (Y/n) (L/n), and good riddance.

(Y/n): 'No, this can't end like this. There's got to be another way.'

I can hear the Mechon raising their weapons. I brace myself and prepare for the worst. I hear the Mechon's arms drop their arms, but the impact didn't come. I rolled on my back to see their hammers are three feet close above me. 

(Y/n): What...?

Kate: Huh? What's going on?! You idiots! Kill him!!

The Mechons didn't respond and lift their weapons away from me. The Mechons turn their attention on Kate as more Mechons appear and face Kate.

(Y/n): The Mechons... They're against Kate, but why?

Kate: You son of a bitches! Why are you against me!?

Suddenly, a laser pierced Kate's chest as she screams in pain.

(Y/n): 'What was that?! That attack, that looked like a sniper.'

I got up with much injuries due to the Mechon and the lack of energy from the battle of Ascalon. I looked around to fine the source of the sniper, but the source is no where around.