Part X Chapter 3

(Y/n) Pov

As we escaped from Ascalon, they ran outside, only to be met with more guardians.

(Y/n): Looks like we can't catch a break.

Maria: Looks so. But you can handle more, right?

(Y/n): Well, looks like we don't have a choice. Clause, Hilda, Morrah, let's go.

Morrah: Don't tell me what to do!!

Clause: Right...!

Hilda: Affirmative.!

We charged towards the Guardians and I jumped over one and sliced it's head off and land in the center of the group. Morrah run at front and shield bashed more Guardians aside and create fire quakes around them. Clause swing his sword and destroy the guardians. As it was clear, Clause looked at Hilda and she killed one more guardian.

Clause: ...Looks familiar...

3rd Pov, Flashback

Hilda: There were a total of three entities including Ascalon that descended upon the city. I eliminated one of them and my king as well. But as for Ascalon... We failed to kill it. The war continued day and night for 6 days. The city was on fire, and most of the people were killed.

The rest of the group look down, lost in thought.

Hilda: My king fought for those who survived and the goddesses feared him.

(Y/n): Hilda?

Hilda: I must go to the sanctuary where my king rests. His majesty is sleeping in the restoration chamber. Someone must awaken his majesty from slumber.

Clause: King? The king of the Technomagic Kingdom?

Hilda: Yes. He is the divine ruler of this kingdom. What you are looking for is Galicta, the sword of the king which only his majesty can wield... 

Morrah: Galicta?

Maria: The sword which only his Majesty can wield?

Flashback End

Three Guardians appear and activate their weapons and so did Hilda as she charge towards them.

Clause: She calls herself a weapon, not a human...

He then dashed towards the guardians and shield bashed them before their attacks would hit her. Before the guardian would recover, he quickly swing his sword and smacked it back.

Clause: A weapon that is capable of feeling extremely desperate...? Don't screw with me!!!

He leaps towards the last guardian and swing his sword downwards, cutting it in half. As he killed the guardian, it leaved Hilda confused.

(Y/n): Clause...

Clause: Hilda.

Hilda: ...?

Clause: You are human.

She fell in shock, but grew frustrated from hearing that.

Hilda: What are you suddenly saying-

Clause: You can understand and carry sadness with you. It's been inside your heart for so long. You are human. I'm taking you to your king. You will meet him.

(Y/n): We will.

Hilda was surprised about both of their actions, but then a small smile slowly appear on her face.