Part VI Chapter 2

(Y/n) Pov

???: Hmm, only scorpions and Mushrooms. Well, it'll have to do. Now, behold the skills of Reina, the Lightning Flash!

She ran towards the scorpions and attacks it with very powerful speed. She chopped off the tail, the claws and in half. She ran to the mushroom and killed it before it would even realized it noticed.

Frey: Your name was Reina, right? Your skills are quite impressive.

Reina: Hehe, thanks for the compliment. Still, if anything... I would like to be complimented by this handsome gentlemen~ Got a name, mister?

Roi: You might have figured already, but we don't need any mercenaries. While I acknowledge your skills. I feel no need to give my name to a stranger, as we will part ways soon.

(Y/n): 'Roi seems very frustrated about her.'

Cleo: His name is Roi.

Roi: *Sigh*  Cleo....

Cleo: Fufu, there now way I'm letting a girl so interested in Roi just leave like this.

Reina: Hehe, so will you hire me?

Cleo: Nope!

Reina: Eh?

Cleo: As Roi said, we don't really need any mercenaries. If you don't have anything to do, let's travel together for a while. We'll provide the necessary provisions.

Reina: Hmm... Well, it is quite boring to travel alone. Still, just joining like that goes against my pride as a mercenary.

Cleo: Well then, take Roi.

Roi: Who gave you the right?!

Reina: Hmm... Well then, how about this? I originally went to Orvelia to get a contract, but there were no good jobs, so I came all this way to Aegina because I hear someone else was hiring mercenaries. 

Kasel: So you visited Orvelia.

Reina: Eh? Who are you? Since when were you there?

Kasel: Uh... I was here all the time.

Reina: Ah, ok. Hi then. So where are you all going?

Kasel: We're headed towards the Dragia Volcano to find a way into the Windland Mountains.

Reina: Well, we seem to be headed in the same direction. After all, my employer-to-be is supposed to be located somewhere around the West of the Desert.

(Y/n): Guys we got goblins and gnolls.

Kasel: Eh? Goblins and gnolls, together? In the desert, too

Goblin: Ack! Humans! Cough up, now!

Reina: Wow. Seriously. Goblins, threatening me, the Lightning Flash? I'll make you regret this.

Gnoll: If you don't cough up, we'll make you!

Cleo: Hah, try it! You dared threaten an archmage. My flames will punish you all!

Roi: Wow, there is actually someone in this world on the same wavelength as Cleo...

I ran at the Gnolls, and my Vision showed me a worm is coming out the ground and attacks Reina. I looked back and warned her.

(Y/n): Reina, look out! A worm is about to attack you from below.

She jumped back to dodged the worms attack. The worm is about to go back under, but I grabbed it and pulled it out of the sands and break its body. It screeched in pain, but I break more of its bones until it is dead. I looked behind and dodged a swing from a goblin. Roi kicked the goblin, killing it as he breathes heavily.