Part XI Chapter 6

3rd Pov, Play Music

(Y/n) swing his new Monado downwards and clashed with Zanza's Monados. With so much pressure the god is overwhelmed by this new power and he pushed (Y/n) aside. (Y/n) quickly landed and swing sideways. Zanza tries to block the Monado's assault, but (Y/n) was too strong and fast for him. 

Cleo: What power...

(Y/n) swing the Monado downwards, but Zanza quickly moved to the side, however was not fast enough. He made a massive gash on his wing.

Zanza: Ah!!!

He flies towards (Y/n) and his Vision showed him that he going to block one attack from Zanza's Monado, but he is going to use Meyneth's Monado to cut (Y/n) in half. He blocked the first attack, quickly pushed Zanza's Monado off of his and quickly jumps over the swing of Meyneth's Monado. 

Kasel: (Y/n)!!

Cleo: We have to keep fighting!

They look at Cleo. She's exhausted from the fight, but by the looks in her eyes, she still believes in hope. They look at (Y/n) while he still fighting Zanza.

Roi: Cleo's right! We got to help him!

Zanza tries to shoot an ether blast, but (Y/n) know what is going to happen, thanks to his Visions. Suddenly another Vision told (Y/n) what is going to happen.

Zanza: Face me like a god! If not, then say goodbye to your putrid friends!!

He blast an ether blast at (Y/n)'s friends. He ran towards the god as fast as possible.

Zanza: Face me like a god! If not, then say goodbye to your putrid friends!!

(Y/n): Oh no you don't!!

(Y/n) quickly ran towards Zanza and slit his wrists and he swing diagonally, cutting his chest.

Zanza: Ahh!!! You mortal!!!

(Y/n) stomp on his chest and flip himself over and spin around, making a spinning top out of myself and use the Monado to cover his body in scars.

Zanza: You! Are!! NOTHING!!!

(Y/n) quickly land and try to dart back from Zanza's attack, but he smack (Y/n) back.

Kasel: (Y/n)!!

He hit the ground with his feet and dash towards Zanza. (Y/n)'s Vision tells him to not rush in reckless. Zanza blasts two whirlwinds at (Y/n), but he move quickly to the side and picked up Kasel's sword. He throw the sword at Zanza. With his attention on the sword, he dart towards him and stabbed his chest. He roars in pain and before he would hit (Y/n). Cleo stood back up and shoots a fireball at his face and make a smoke screen. 

Cleo: Roi!!

He nods and with all the strength he has left, he ran towards Zanza. (Y/n) land next to Roi and they charge towards him. Frey shoots dark magic at him. 

Roi: (Y/n)! Throw me!

(Y/n): What?!

Roi: Throw me!!

He nods and grab his wrist. He lift him over his shoulder and throw him towards Zanza. He clears the smoke and before he can try to cut Roi in half, He disappears and reappears on his arm. Roi stabs his arm, then ran to his back and cuts it. Afterwards, he reappears in front of Zanza's face and swings his arm, but Zanza blocks the attack with his hand, leaving a cut on his arm.

Zanza: It's not possible, How can you read my movements?!

(Y/n) quickly ran to his chest and take the Monado out of his chest and darted back.