Part II Chapter 4

(Y/n) Pov

We're walking until my Vision triggered again. I see someone behind us killed Cassandra without us noticing. I got my own vision back, I pretended I was minding my own business. At the right time, I turned around and shoot that person legs. Everyone else turned around and see that person kneeling.

???: Argh! Hehe, such a clever one since our last fight.

(Y/n): You...!

Kasel: The Laughing Masks!!

Just as Kasel said that, more of them surrounded us.

Roi: Dammit, a whole group! This doesn't happen a lot.

Kasel: I got a question for you, Laughing Masks!!

Laughing Mask goon #1: Is that the holy sword and the Monado...? Shoot, We were too late.

Laughing Mask goon #2: Then it's do or die.

3rd Pov

Kasel and Roi ran to one of them and worked together to take them down. Kasel first swings his sword to let the goon dodge on purpose, but the goon cut Kasel's face. But then Roi jumped over Kasel's sword and leg sweep him and stabbed him in the chest. Roi noticed another goon is about to attack Kasel from behind. He was about warn him, but Kasel his motion of swinging the sword and turned around to hit the goon in midair. (Y/n) then ran to the goons, with the Monado, sheathed. Cleo used her fire magic to burn the goons, but they would either dodge or hit it out of the way. Selene keeps shooting arrows, but they keep dodging or deflecting, (Y/n) used his Vision what are they going to do. Once he read their movement, he ran up to one and ducked under from a swipe of a dagger, then he leaped up, giving him an uppercut. As soon as (Y/n) land, he turned my focus to the goon next to the one that he killed, and punched his blocks out of the way and breaking his jaw by kicking it. 

Kasel: Grrk...

Roi: This is bad...There are too many...We can't....

Laughing Mask goon: Now we can finally complete what Brian stopped us from...

Kasel gone furious and his sword releasing a dark aura.

Frey: Kasel!!

(Y/n)'s Vision triggered again. He sees Kasel's dark aura burst, hurting everyone and the goons as well. He regain his Vision, and switched his Monado to Shield, and protect everyone from Kasel's power. Once Kasel's aura exploded, they were protected, while the goons were killed within that explosion.

Kasel walked up to the goon and grabbed him by the collar, and lifting up to his knees.

Kasel: Was my guess... Correct? You were targeting me... Not Brian.

Laughing Mask goon: That's right. You know nothing about the large reward on your head.

He then loosen his grip and dropped him.

Kasel: Brian's death was all because of me...

Roi: Don't be swayed, Kasel!

Laughing Mask goon: Too late.

Before the Laughing goon would get the opportunity to kill Kasel, Naila then swooped in and killed the goon.

(Y/n): Thanks for the save Naila.

Naila: No problem. 

(Y/n): Kasel, Are you alright?

He looked the sword for a moment then he shouted.