sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅʀ ʟᴇᴇ

Start from the beginning

"5 more minutes." He mumbled in his sleep, causing me to chuckle softly while seeing his tired expression, seeing his hands grip onto my skin, feeling his earthly power radiate off of him even when he's enjoying his slumber.

"Even in your sleepy voice, you sound oddly alluring."

"Thanks baby."

Shit.

Why do I say shit out loud?

"I have to go to the bathroom. Let me go." I pleaded softly while trying to lift his arm, almost tugging it away from me, but he just growled in disapproval and tightened his hold even more, almost squeezing my neck with his abnormally muscular arm, making me gulp.

"I said 5 more minutes." He spoke clearer this time, turning his lips into a snarl with his eyes still closed, making me sigh with a shake to my head, and relax back on the bed headboard in boredom.

I waited there patiently for 5 minutes as he wanted me to, while rubbing my eyes with multiple yawns greeted my mood, and massaging his arm, tracing small patterns on it, and then trying again after the time was up, tugging at his arm so that he lets me escape his death hold.

"Baby, I swear. Stay in bed." He complained in a deep voice, as I tried to ignore how sexy he sounded like, and I huffed.

"It's been 5 minutes, now come on." I whisper-yelled while trying to untangle his fingers from my waist to no avail, because he slapped away my hand with his other arm, causing me to gasp dramatically.

Zander. I spoke through mind link, and he didn't budge.

Zander Knight.

No response.

Zander Zander Zander Zander Zander Zander Zan—

Baby, stop. He grumbled again in his morning voice among the walls of my mind, making me groan in annoyance again.

Guess I have no choice left.

"AHHHHH! IT HURTS!" I quickly yelled at the top of my lungs, feeling all the power come back gradually after staying awake for a few minutes, ignoring the pain caused by it, causing him to quickly get up in a bang and cover my body with the soft duvet, and hovered above me protectively, while I squealed in indignation.

"Zander! It's too warm, let me breathe." I wailed while seeing him eyeing the room carefully after shifting the blanket off of my face. Once he found nothing in some sort of danger, he glared at me after meeting my eyes under him.

"Why the fuck did you scream?" He growled, trying to sound scary, but instead sounded adorable because of the midway yawn that greeted him, making me laugh.

"You wouldn't let me go." I croaked out in a small voice while he did not make any attempt to move away from me. His lower body was crushed on mine, and his arms were on either side of my head, with our chests touching.

"What makes you think I would let you go now?" He asks with a cold expression, and I scoffed.

"Because I'm asking you to. I need to go to the bathroom, carry me please?" I questioned happily while stretching my arms up to him, and he smiled sheepishly.