sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: sᴀʏ ɪᴛ

Start from the beginning

"She thinks I'm tricking you into believing that I'm your mate and that I'm honestly manipulating everyone in the pack. Heck, Brooke thinks you guys are mates."

"Who's Brooke?" He asked dumbfounded.

"You don't know Brooke..?" I parted my lips in surprise, kind of shocked to know he doesn't even know about her existence, making him tsk and hiss afterward while turning me around on his lap, making me face him properly, causing my hands to go around his neck.

"No, I don't. Is she our pack member?"

Our pack member.

I'm not going to get used to that, like ever.

"She's Cindy's friend. She told me to stay away from you and to stop manipulating you. She was the one whom you growled at in the beginning," I explained while I tried to recall her face.

"..She said you guys have a history." I whispered way too quietly, almost like I wasn't speaking at all.

Zander snorted at my words immediately without another thought, almost as an ugly laugh before licking his lips while staring at me, making me widen my eyes and look at him in confusion, and he tilted his head to the side curiously.

"I haven't had a history with anyone other than you." He praised.

"So she was lying?"

"Baby, you're so...innocently naive. You have to stop believing the words of people who don't mean anything to you. Remember what I told you?" He asked calmly.

"I remember."

"Only listen to that. Don't believe false information, especially when the person is trying to sabotage our relationship. Trust me, I've never touched, nor have I ever laid my eyes on some girl, other than you." He spoke sincerely while holding my hand.

Well, honestly? Even if he did touch another girl before me, that's fine. It's in the past right? I don't think he has ever tried to make a move on another girl since I came here.

"I'm not lying, you were, and you are, my first everything. My first love, my first kiss, and my soon to be first." He teased while my cheeks flushed.

"I trust you." I smiled sheepishly while resting my head on his chest, with him still holding my hand and using his other one to snuggle me closer.

"You don't have to worry about anything. I won't let anyone get in between us, if anyone tries, I'm sure I'll have a list to eliminate." He smirked.

"Hey! No killing anyone." I grumbled while he laughed at my behaviour, making me making a nagging face before poking him. His laughter died down after a few seconds and he just stared at me with a happy grin, while I fidgeted with his collar playfully.

"Are you tired?" He asked softly.

"Not really." I muttered.

"Do you want to do something?"

"Let's just sit, I like being here."

"Then we'll make it a regular thing." He chuckled.

"Can we?" I asked excitedly.

"Of course. It can be our secret gateway." He mumbled.

"That's awesome. Thank you." I giggled while kissing his cheek briefly.

"I need a bigger thank you than that Ms. Sofia Rose." He said cockily while I huffed.

I gave him a lingering cheek kiss on the other side of his face, causing him to lean into me mischievously, making me squeeze him, and he frowned after I pulled away.