ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: Aᴛʟᴀs

Start from the beginning

After a few seconds, a beautiful dark grey wolf with bright topaz eyes emerged from the branches of trees, striking down on the ground with thunderous paws as he jumped.

His ears perked up in attention, as his mouth was closed and he found me staying patiently on my side of the lawn, waiting for Atlas to approach me, and then notice his striking features, especially his height.

Holy shit, he was almost twice my size.

His fur was gleaming sparkles, his nails were longer than a normal wolf, his body was fitter than many packed warriors I've seen in my life, and his tail had a white tip.

Woah! Even I have a white tip on my tail. Evie chirped while wagging her tail profusely.

Evie then sat down carefully in front of Atlas, knowing he's still the Alpha of this whole area. She wanted to signal her mate that she respected him completely, and Atlas looked content by her behaviour, already happy with the fact that she knew what was right.

He slowly approached us with a calculating expression, as his eyes bore into our souls, captivating us into his trap, while he leaned his head downwards with small steps forward, making Evie shiver a little.

His snout touched the tips of her fur, as he smelled her scent intently, giving out the aura of dominance, making me go wild in her mind. Evie stayed still without moving, and looked at him obediently, as he started to smell our own snout, seeing our small nose and lively eyes as he connected our orbs in a staring contest.

He let out a satisfying growl as Evie jerked her tail in happiness, already proud of herself for the fact that she didn't anger him in any way.

Then Evie tilted her head at him, asking for permission to move, and then finally Atlas sat down on the ground, planting his bottom nicely.

Goddamn, never knew seeing a big alpha wolf sit down normally would be a turn on.

Daddy. She purred happily.

Oh god, I forgot how horny Evie could get.

Atlas sat patiently on the ground, as Evie made her way to him, making sure to bow her head in front of him to not disrespect him, but then Atlas stood up abruptly, causing Evie to freeze in her spot, before again seeing his paws approach her confidently, causing her to bow even more now.

Fuck, what did we do wrong?

I don't know.

We kept our heads fixed towards the ground, assimilating our thoughts on what went wrong, and he leaned his head down gently, making his snout go under her chin as he made her meet his gaze.

Atlas then stood there loud and proud, towering over our adequate figure, while permitting us to meet his gaze directly.

It wouldn't make sense to seek permission from your mate to look at you. That would look unnecessary honestly.

But we can't forget Atlas is one of the three gods. Regardless of being his mate, his aura demands respect.

But looks like our hubby is being soft for us. Evie giggled while wagging her tail on the ground.

Atlas remained silent, still as a statue as he observes Evie's moves. Witnessing our wagging tail, his eyes perked up in interest and his eyes sparkled.

He looked happy.

Suddenly, I felt Evie get the urge to touch him, and Atlas knew that very well. She slowly lowered her head closer to his paws, squeezing her upper body under his front legs, almost in a cuddling position, while Atlas still stood there without moving, only tilting his head down at her to look at her in amusement.