"I'm fine." I said quickly. We both got out of the car and walked onto the field. I was holding the ball as Bryce ran down the opposite way to catch it. I threw the ball to him really hard, out of anger i guess.

"Hey chill out Nik!" Bryce said with a small laugh. I just frowned and caught the ball as he threw it.

We did this for a while, making small talk every few seconds. I think he could tell how much pain I'm in right now.. even though I caused this whole mess.

After a while, it was getting late so we left the field. I didn't realize we spent the whole day there.. it's currently around like 6:30ish.

"So, wanna get McDonald's or something?" Bryce asked with a smile. Is hot a small smile back and said "yeah.. yeah sure." He smiled back again, probably because I spoke and smiled at the same time. "Cal Tayler and see if he wants anything." Bryce said while driving off. I nodded and dialed Taylers number.

T- what's up Nik?
N- want anything from McDonald's?
T- just get me a chocolate milkshake.
N- ok fatass
T- hey! Not nice!
N- I'm kidding.. anything else?
T- um.. French fries.
N- ok bye
T- bye

"He wants a chocolate milkshake and French fries.." I told Bryce.

"Ok, what about you?" He asked.

"10 piece nugget and fries.."

"Ok."

-when they get home-

When we got home, we all sat in the dining room eating our food. Bryce and Tayler were talking about some people they met at playlist while I just scrolled through Instagram on my phone. I came across a new post from josh, about 10 minutes ago..

@joshrichards

@joshrichards: I fucked up big time 😔

@jadenhossler: it's alright man. Everything will be ok.

@charlidamelio: 😤

@anthonyreeves: ok but like #janthony?
^@joshrichards: too soon 🤧

@nicolehall: 🙁
^@tiktokroom: SENT IN! did these two officially call it quits after over one year of dating?!
^@nicolehall: fuck off @tiktokroom
^@joshrichards: ..
^@charlidamelio: ANSWER YOUR PHONE @nicolehall ‼️

Incoming call: Charli🤍

N- w-what char..
C- are you ok Bebe?
N- I fucked up.. I messed everything up..
C- no you didn't. This wasn't your fault.. it was chases. Don't let anyone tell you different.
N- Everyone is asking now.. tiktok room is spamming my dms.. fans are dming me.. I can't even bring myself to smile or speak to anyone!
C- josh hasn't spoken to anyone since last night. He's a mess. Locked in his room doing who knows what.
N- what about everyone else..?
C- Jaden was going to beat the shit out of josh, but he heard what happened.. Anthony is here keeping Avani away so she doesn't attack chase, and griff is trying to talk to chase about it since Dixie went back home.
N- d-Dixie is here? Is she home..?
C- she should be.. why?
N- I need a hug.. not like a brother hug.. like an actual hug.
C- I can text her to see if she's home.. my parents are away on business trips for a bit so it would be just you two
N- o-ok thanks..
C- no prob, call later ok?
N- ok bye..
C-bye

I hung the phone up and walked out of my room past my brothers towards the front door. "Where are you going?" Tayler asked concerned.

"To see Dixie.. I will be back."

"Ok, call us if anything happens."

I nodded my head and continued out the door. Charlis house wasn't far from mine at all, so the walk isnt bad. When I got there, Dixie opened the front door and pulled me into a hug.

"Awe Nikki it's ok.." Dixie said as I bursted into tears. She led me inside and we sat on the couch. I sat down next to her just crying into her shoulder.

"Tell me everything.. Charli told me most of it, but just tell me every bit and piece." I nodded and said "chase kissed me and I was drunk so I thought it was josh and continued.. josh came and freaked out, broke up with me, and I ran. I got on a last minute flight here and flew home, drunk."

Dixie hugged me again and said "well Charli told me that josh fought you cheating with chase and then beat the shit out of him while you ran off. Then Jaden found josh, heard what happened, and finished beating up chase while josh went to find you." I looked down and said "I'm a horrible person.."

Dixie lifted my face and said "no, no your not! Look, I say you go back to la.. try to talk to josh, and if it doesn't work just come home. The worst he could do is just keep your relationship as just friends.. which I doubt it because that boy is madly in love with you."

I giggled and said "o-ok.. I'm gonna go back tomorrow then.. hopefully it goes well.." Dixie smiled and said "that's my girl! Now head home and get rest and a flight home. I will let Charli know." I nodded and said "ok, but tell her not to tell anyone.. I don't want it to be a whole big thing.."

Dixie nodded and I left. I got home and told my brothers everything. I think they agreed with my plan.. which is good. I went to my room and bought my plane ticket, then went to bed since I have an early flight.