Now it's my turn to preform. I walk onto stage and watch as the fans go crazy. I guess they like me.. that's awesome.

"Alright children so today.. we are going crazy and doing something I probably can't do.. but we will find out."

I take the mic off of the microphone stand so I'm holding it in my hand, and listen to the music as it starts. Today, I'm gonna be doing "rap god" by Eminem. Yes, you heard me right.

Lyrics
"Lyrics coming at you at supersonic speed, (JJ Fad)
Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm devastating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherfuckin' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know that the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
'Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated"

~joshs pov~
Once I heard the music start to play my eyes literally popped out of my head. I looked over to Jaden and see a wide smile on his face.

"Jaden what the fuck did you convince her to do." I said with a small laugh. He giggled a little bit and said "well, to prove to everyone that she isn't just this soft teenager that can sing... but can also rap. She picked the song out not me."

I laughed and just listened in shock. Damn, my princess loves to prove her points. I peeked our to see the crowd and saw they all just had shocked looks on their faces.

Charli was frozen in shock. Her mouth wide open, eyes popping open. Same with literally everyone else besides me and Jaden. I smiled while I listened and Jaden looked proud of himself.

~Nicole's pov~
Once I finished up, I was out of breath. The crowd of people were going WILD. Like literally crazy. I didn't know how to handle it so I just giggled and walked off of the stage.

I gave Jaden a fist bump, then hugged josh. "What the actual fuck was that nic." Josh asked while still hugging me. "That? Oh thag was just the REAL rap god. I was proving a point and Jaden was supposed to also but I think mine was better."

Charli unfroze from her shock and said "now fucking shit that was better! Sorry baby, but Nicole did wayy better." Jaden laughed and said "yeah I know. Honestly, I'm proud of you Nik." I smiled and gave Jaden a hug.

He hugged me back, then we all got ready for the qna while chase left to go back to the meet and greet. We got onto stage once they were ready and fans attacked us with questions as usual.

F1- Nicole, that preformance was awesome. How did you memorize all of that and why did you rap?

N- well, memorizing it wasn't a challenge considering I used to live with two older brothers, now basically three and a boyfriend who all like rap music. And I only rapped because I wanted to prove that I'm not a "soft" blonde chick who only sings like semi peaceful songs like some people see me as.

F2- jaden, what was with the slow song?

Ja- I was doing what Nicole did. Proving that I'm not just an awesome rockstar, but also a chill dude. And so that Nicole would actually rap today since we made a deal.

Everyone laughed

F3- what's your favorite sport? Going to everyone by the way.

N- football of course
J/a/ja/g- football
T- dirt bike racing.. that counts right?
B- football to play, baseball to watch
C- ok don't attack me but cheer and dance.

F4- what are your future plans?

N- hopefully just have my own family and continue doing what I love.
C- living in Nicole's basement.
N- sorry char, but I'm good. You have Jaden.
Ja- ok? So we can both live in your basement.
N- oh no.. remind me to buy a house without a basement.

Everyone laughed and waited for the others to reapond.

J- be with Nikki forever because she's baby.
N- aweeee!
B- I'm gonna move to la and go to every single party there.
T- um no your not mister.
B- ok, scratch that.
A- I'm want to start a fashion line and make some dope clothes for y'all.
G- I'm gonna be a doctor and help a lot of people.

Once the qna was over, we all headed back to the rooms so we can pack up. When we got there, I took out my suitcase and filled it with my clothes and gifts from my fans. I kept an outfit out for tomorrow when we leave too so I don't have to go through my bag again. I noticed I got a text from Bryce, which could only mean two things.. someone's hurt or he's having a party.

Bryce
Bryce: it's the last night.. remember what you told me I could have..?
Nicole: oh no.. I'm so in 🤪
Bryce: ok bring everyone and spread the word.. creators lounge whenever.
Nicole: kk

Here we go again. Another famous Bryce party featuring me. I took out my phone and texted the group chat letting everyone know instead of calling since that's a lot of work.

Squad or whatever ‼️
Nicole: GUYS GET YOUR ASSES READY FOR BRYCES PARTY
Charli🤍: hellll yeahhhh! Finally a party, it's been like two years since a hall party
Joshy🥰: ok but nobody get too drunk PLEASE
Jaden🎸: yeah fr, EARLY FLIGHT TOMORROW
Avani💋: yasss I've heard about these parties!
Anthony: ok I'm trying to pack everyone shut up.

I put down my phone and decided I look decent enough for the party. "Princess how the heck is tayler letting this happen?" Josh asked while laughing. I laughed too and said "no clue. To be honest, he probably doesnt know or honestly care at this point. Me and Bryce are definitely getting in trouble tomorrow though." Josh laughed and we got ready for the party while waiting on the others, so we show up together.

A/n: ok hey guyss! DID ANYONE ELSE STAY AWAKE ALL NIGHT (or morning if ur not from the u.s.) REFRESHING INSTA TO SEE ALL OF THE TEA WITB CHASE AND NESSA?! I was awake until 3:30am keeping up with it and didn't wake up until 2pm.. I have a problem but it's ok.  Well currently it's 2:35am so ima try and sleep, goodnight bbys🤍