158. logicality and prinxiety

Virgil and Patton switch places and then Roman and Logan do it and things happen

Virgil and Paton were curious about how long it would take their boyfriends to notice if they switched places. So Virgil wiped of his makeup and put some on Patton, they switched clothes and Patton put his contacts in while Virgil pit Pattons glasses on. Virgil actually had pretty bad eyes himself, but wore contacts because he was self conscious  about it. And Patton always wore his glasses because Logan said he looked cute.

"I just realized I need to act happy," Virgil groaned.
"Wait, how to you cross your arms? I forgot how to," Patton asked, genuinely confused. Virgil laughed softly. "Don't forget to smile. You have a cute smile!" Patton smiled.
"Pk, ok, stop being cute and happy. Roman'll see through it in a second," Virgil chuckled.

Virgil knew Patton always skipped down the stairs, so he tried it but almost tripped. Meanwhile, Patton was trying to act grumpy, hands stuffed in his pockets and his smile wiped off his face.

"Morning," Virgil yawned smiling, acting like Patton the most he could.
"Morning, love," Logan said, kissing Virgil head. Virgil could see a slight jealous look in Pattons eyes as he went over to Roman.
"Morning, emo," Roman smiled.
"Good morning," Patton went to wipe his eyes but remembered it would wipe the makeup off.
"Aw you look so tired," Roman chuckled, arms wrapped around Pattons waist. Patton let out a squeak, not knowing what to do. He just put his head on the others chest.

"What's wrong, Patton?" Logan asked Virgil.
"Nothing!" Virgil said cheerfully.
"You have a very upset look, looking at Virgil and Roman," Logan gently held his hand. "Are you sure you're alright?"

One thing Virgil and Patton both forgot. Virgil is the jealous type. So when Roman kissed Patton, thinking it was Birgil, he had to try hard to not flip. Patton though, pulled away and turned away.
"Baby, what's wrong?" Roman asked nervously. "I'm sorry, should I have asked?"

Virgil smiled softly.
"N-no...its not that," Patton said shyly.
"You're acting different...are you sure you're ok?" Roman asked softly.
"I'm fine!" Patton insisted, his voice changing from his Virgil impression to his actual voice. The three all stared at him.

"They pranked us again," Logan sighed, letting virgil go.
"Aw shit, did I kiss Patton?" Roman groaned. Virgil pouted and went over to him, hugging him. "I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me,"

Patton scurried over to Logan and hugged his arm.
"I promise I didnt kiss him back," he said, looking up at his boyfriend. Logan chuckled and kissed his gently.
"I know you didnt," he smiled.

"Theze contacts feel weird, how can you wear these all day everyday, Virgil?" Patton asked.
"Wait, you have glasses?" Roman asked. Virgil nodded. "Aw! I want to see!!"

Virgil didnt really like his, mostly because they made him look 'soft'

He put them on and looked up at Roman nervously.
"Aww!! You're so cute!" Roman squealed.
"I'm not cute," Virgil mumbled, crossing his arms
"Yes you are! My cute little emo nightmare!" Roman picked Virgil up by the waist and spun him around, smiling when Virgil shrieked and hid in his shoulder giggling.

"Go take the contacts out if they're uncomfortable," Logan said, kissing Pattons head.

The two smaller boys went and quickly got changed and hugged their boyfriends. Or who they THOUGHT were their boyfriends.

Virgil snuggled against Roman, who was actually Logan. Logan could barely see anything but acted like nothing was wrong.
"RoRo? What's wrong?" Vidgil asked, looking up at him.
"Nothing," Logan said quickly. Virgil sat up with a pout.
"Are you mad at me?" He asked softly.
"No, no, of course not," Logan said quickly, pulling Virgil onto his lap.
"Are you sure?" Virgil asked, head on Logans shoulder.
"Positive,"

"Logie! Look!" Patton giggled, spinning around in his cute little pink skirt. Roman couldnt help blush. He was so cute!!
"You look wonderful, Patton," Roman smiled.
"Thank you," Patton bit his lip shyly, looking up at Roman. "Did you get shorter?"

Roman hadn't expected Patton to notice the literal 2 inch difference between him and Logan.
"I think you just got taller," Roman chucklef nervously.
"Aha! I'll be tall too one day!" Patton said happily.

That night, the two were wondering if they could take it even further and sleep beside the other two without them noticing it wasnt really their boyfriend.

"If you even touch Patton, I will destroy you," Logan growled.
"Whatever, just a warning. When we're alone, Virgil can get pretty touchy. But if you let him touch you, you will regret it. Only I'm allowed to touch the emo,"

The two went to their rooms and found the others boyfriend, Virgil already half asleep and Patton hugging a stuffed cat and looking up at Roman patiently.
"Cuddle me," Patton whined, making grabby hands. Roman couldnt help smile and sat beside him. "Can you read to me?"

Roman chuckled nervously. Yeah, he could read. Of course he could. But the only thing he really like to read were scripts or action comics. Neither if which Logan would have.
"What would you like me to read?" Roman asked. Patton smiled and grabbed a book that was probably meant for kids and shyly gave it to Roman.
"This on?" He said softly  as if asking a question. Roman smiled and gestured for Patton to cuddle up with him like he knew the two did.

Logan sat on the edge of the bed, looking at Virgil. Virgil was barely awake and looked at him yawning in a very cute manner. Logan assumed the only Virgil was like his was because he thought it was his boyfriend with him. So Logan was kind of shocked when Virgil sat up and started attacking his neck.
"Virgil...not right now," Logan whispered.
"Why?" Virgil asked, stopping.
"I...I'm just really tired," Logan said calmly. Virgil nodded and laid back down, waiting for Logan to sleep beside him.
"What's that look for?" Logan asked softly.
"Are you ok?" Virgil asked. "I'm waiting for cuddles, silly," logan nodded and laid down beside him. Virgil turned to face away and Logan spooned him gently, knowing it was what Roman would have done.

Maybe they had taken the prank too far. But it was ruined the next morning when they both forgot about it. Virgil started grinding against Logan.
"Patton...its too early for this," Logan mumbled.
"What?!" Virgil cried, sitting up.
"I-I meant Virgil, of course!" Logan said quickly.
"Eww!!! Logan!!" Virgil cried, getting up quickly. "Wheres Roman?"
"Pattons room," Logan was looking for his glasses, even though they weren't there. Virgil grabbed Logans hand and yanked him up. He dragged the other to Pattons room, where Patton was cuddled up in Roman's arms. Both were asleep.
"Roman, get your ass up," Virgil said, sitting on Rimab.
"What's wrong, Virg?" Roman mumbled.
"Stop sleeping with Patton!" Virgil whined, trying to squeeze himself between the two. Patton woke up and was confused.
"Get away from my boyfriend," Virgil whined possessively.
"Wait, I slept with ROMAN?!" Patton gasped, moving away.
"After the two of you pranked up, we pranked you back," Logan said, picking his glasses u promised the nightstand. Patton whined and crawled over to Logan, pulling him down.

"Why are you so upset?" Roman asked virgil.
"Because I was grinding against Logan!" Virgil groaned in embarrassment. "I thought it was you,"
"I'm sorry, baby," Roman smiled softly and brushed the others hair from his eyes. "I love you,"
"I love you too," Virgil mumbled, kissing Roman. "Wait...how do I know it's really you?"
"What, do you want to check my dick?" Roman asked in a teasing tone.
"Yes," Virgil answered immediately.
"Fine," Roman sighed, getting up. Virgil pulled him back down and kissed him. "Arent you worried I may be Logan?"
"Logan wouldnt want anyone but Patton to see his junk," Virgil whispered, kissing him more.

I honestly don't know what the fuck this chapter was or what inspired it but here

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night
Love you all so much!!
Bye!❤🧡💛💚💙💜