43. RemRom

Idk why, but I am falling more and more in love with this ship

Human AU

Incest
Strip club
Dirty dancing (lap dance, stripping ya know)
Overstimulation

Remus opened the door to the strip club and let out a soft irritated breath. He was exhausted from work and just wanted to see some cute and hot guys dancing on poles.

When he walked into the main room, he paused.
"Roman?" He mumbled under his breath, seeing his brother dancing on the main stage. Remus felt his pants get tighter and chuckled lowly. He walked back and bought a special dance.

Remus was shown to a private room. After a minute, Roman entered.
"R-Remus," he said softly.
"You really are a slut, arent you?" Remus said smirking. Roman whined softly, standing shyly.
"W-what are you doing here?" He asked quietly.
"Well, I was already here and was hoping to relieve my stress," Remus walked over, grabbing Roman's hips. Roman blushed deeply and bit his lip.

"Well~" he finally said in a slightly seductive tone. "Since you already payed, I might as well give you a show," he pushed Remus back onto the couch that was in the room and stepped back so Remus could look but not touch. He moved his hips, making Remus even harder. Roman bit his lip, smirking

Roman gave him a lap dance and smirked when he felt how hard Remus was.
"Mmm, did i cause that," Roman asked licking his lips. Remus didnt realize how confident Ro would be. "Do you want help with it...daddy~" Roman whispered the last part, making Remus blushed a deep red.

"If you really want it, beautiful," he whispered licking his lips. Roman bit his lip and got up. He stripped for Remus, who couldn't take his eyes off him. How could he be so cute and so fucking hot and sexy at the same time.

Remus pulled his pants off, feeling his dick getting even harder. Roman sat back on his lap amd kissed him. Remus kissed back, deepening the kiss as he slipped his tongue in Roman's mouth.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard," Remus growled. Roman let out a breathy moan and nodded eagerly. Remus pulled his dick out of his boxers and smirked at how nervously Roman looked at it.
"Cmon princess~" Remus whispered teasingly.
"I-its so...b-big," Roman mumbled nervously.
"Thank you," Remus kissed him again. Roman used his knees to lift him up and took Remus' dick, lining it up. He didnt care if it went in dry with no prep. That would just add to the pleasure for him. Roman pushed himself down, gasping and moaning at the incredible stretch. Remus groaned softly, hands on Roman's hips.

"Good little slut," he breathed. Roman moaned again and pushed himself down farther. He gasped and felt tears prick his eyes.
"Daddy," Roman whimpered.
"Good baby boy, good boy," Remus whispered lovingly. Roman pushed himself all the way down and paused, already panting.

"Fuck, Remus," he whined. "God, it feels so good,"
"Such a good little boy, so good for his daddy," Remus whispered. Roman started slowly bouncing, moaning and whining. Remus thrusted up into Remus a few times, loving the loud moans he gave.

Thank God the room was soundproof

Roman was close to coming.
"Not until I say, pretty boy," Remus growled. Just to tease Roman, he started stroking his dick. Roman whimpered and bit his lip to try and hold it. "Good boy,"

"Daddy, please, please let me cum," Roman whimpered.
"Not yet," Remus thrusted up into Roman, soon coming deep inside him. The feeling almost pushed Roman over the edge. "Hold it, I'm gonna keep fucking you until I feel satisfied,"
"O-ok daddy," Roman mumbled. Remus lifted him off and laid him down. Before Roman could do anything more, Remus thrusted into him hard. He went fast and rough, making Roman quickly a moaning whimpering mess as he begged for more.

"D-daddy I'm gonna cum!" Roman moaned loudly. "Fuck me harder, daddy, harder!"

Remus happily gave Roman what he wanted, slamming into him harder.
"Are you gonna cum, baby boy?" Remus growled. Roman tried to nod and whimpered as he moaned loudly.

"Cum for daddy," Remus growled. Roman moaned loudly and came hard onto his stomach. Remus kept going, loving the whimpers moans and whines Roman made as he became overstimulated.
"D-daddy," Roman whined. He came a second time as Remus came deep inside him again.

Remus pulled out slowly and kissed Roman gently.
"You did so well, baby boy," he whispered, kissing him again.
"I-I love you," Roman said softly.
"I love you too," Remus said smiling. "Is this the first time you've been fucked back here?"
"Y-yeah, I usually just tease a-and touch, but they don't get to touch me," Roman said tiredly. "My shift is over,"

"I'm gonna take you home, baby," Remus said as he used his under shirt to clean Roman up gently.
"I-I have change of clothes in my locker, can you help me up?" Remus smiled and gently pulled Roman up. Roman put his little slutty outfit back on and Remus helped him walk to the back room.
"You can't go in sir," the guard said firmly, stopping Remus.

"I'll be right back," Roman said, kissing Remus' cheek.

He came back out in his favorite white shirt with a crown, a red and white flannel and light jeans. Remus put his arm around his brothers shoulders and they walked out to Remus' car.
"Did you drive?" Remus asked.
"No, I took a cab," Roman yawned and got into the front seat.

Heyyy....so sorry for the late updates, I promise to try harder to post more often
I'm sorry this one is kinda shit, I wanted to post at least SOMETHING so I quickly finished the last half of this

I hope you enjoyed, have a great day/night❤🧡💛💚💙💜