118. intrulogical smut

Requested by -nasaxrules

Roleplay, sir kink, rough sex, sex, smut, crossdressing

Tell me if I missed any

I hope you like it!
Logan sat on the edge of his bed, looking at his husband who was sat at the headboard.
"Logie...can we try something new?" Remus asked.
"Of course, love," Logan said smiling. "What did you have in mind?"
"W-well..." Remus felt shy and nervous, which Logan found adorable. "I sometimes fantasize about you as a hot teacher..."
"You're interested in roleplay?" Logan asked. Remus nodded shyly. Logan chuckled and cralwed across the bed towards the shorter male

"Tomorrow we can try something out, alright? But you look tired so lay down," he gently kissed his husband, who smiled softly and got comfy.

After Remus was asleep, Logan set up their extra room. He moved the desk and set it up to look like a classroom. He wrote a special note for Remus and early in the morning, bought two outfits, leaving Remus' by their bed. Meanwhile, he dressed in his long sleeved black dress shirt, dress pants and tie, making sure his hair looked proper.

Remus woke up, not feeling Ligan beside him. That was normal, Logan was an early riser while Remus liked sleeping in.

He saw a small pile of clothes and a note on the nightstand and sat up.

Change into this, make breakfast for yourself and pretend your going to school. I'll be waiting in the slare bedroom

Remus got excited, but his lip and putting on the school girl uniform

(Something like this but dark green and black)

Remus made some breakfast, toast because he couldnt wait to see his sexy husband. He then quickly brushed his teeth and bit his lip in excitement, going to the spare bedroom. He acted like a shy innocent school girl.

"Good morning," Logan said smiling softly. He loved how Remus looked in the skirt.

"Goodmorning Mr. Berry," Remus smiled, soaking in the sight as Logan looked him over slightly. Remus sat down in his seat and smiled at Logan 'taught'. Logan had done research on famous serial killers, so Remus wouldnt get bored while in 'class'. And it worked.

"Remus, please come to my desk after class," Logan said, sitting down. Remus giggled softly, getting up and walking to Logans desk.

"Yes, sir?" Remus said. He noticed Logan go a bit red and smiled, knowing he had just discovered one of Logan's kinks.

"Come sit on my lap~" Logan smirked. Remus giggled and sat on Logans lap, arms around his neck. Logan slowly slid his hands up the others skirt, leaning to his neck.
"Sir~" Remus moaned. Logan hummed in response, kissing and biting his husbands neck. His hands were on Remus' hips, forcing him down and grinding roughly. Remus moaned softly, arching his back. Logan chuckled and pulled Remus' uniform off, chuckling as Remus squeaked, a bit embarrassed.

"You're so pretty~" Logan purred in the others ear. Remus was starting to pant softly, desperate for Logans dick inside him.

"Please, sir...please fuck me," Remus whined.
"Needy little slut," Logan growled. He stood a bit, putting Remus on the desk. He pulled the front of his dress pants off and roughly thrusted into Remus dry, making him moan loudly in pain and pleasure. Remus gripped Logan's shoulder, panting and moaning.

Logan let him adjust before roughly thrusting into him, Remus letting out loud moans at every movement.
"Fuck! Sir, harder! Please!" Remus cried moaning loudly. How could Logan not give him what he wanted? He thrusted harder, roughly holding Remus' legs apart.

Remus loved it all, gripping the edge of the desk with one hand and Logans shoulder with the other.

Every moan, every cry for more, only encouraged Logan to go harder.

Remus came without warning, moaning highly, throwing his head back. He clenched around Logan, which pushed him over the edge as he came hard and deep into Remus.

The two sat, breathing heavily. Remus moaned softly as Logan pulled out, both panting heavily.
"I love you," Logan whispered kissing him.
"I love you too," Remus whispered back. Logan chuckled softly and picking Remus up, the smaller male wrapping his arms and legs around his husband.
"Bath and cuddles?" Logan asked.
"Mhm," Remus mumbled into his shoulder, feeling tired and happy.

Logan ran the bath and they cuddled close.

"You're so cute," Logan whispered, kissing Remus' neck and cuddling him closer. Remus hummed in response, yawning and leaning into Logan more and starting to fall asleep.

Logan carried Remus to their room and laid him down, grabbing their pjs and gently putting them on Remus, trying not to wake him. Remus stirred slightly, rolling onto his side and pulling his knees closer to his chest.

Logan smiled and laid behind him, cuddling close.

I've never done roleplay like this before, so sorry if it kinda sucks

But I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night
Love you guys
Bye!!❤🧡💛💚💙💜