74. Prinxiety fluff

Human AU
Band AU(but only Roman is a singer)

Slight angst(maybe maybe not)
Virgil groaned loudly as his bestfriend and his best friends boyfriend dragged him into the large room, full of people waiting for the concert to start.
"This is so exciting!" Patton squealed.
"Why am I even here? I don't even listen to this kind of music," Virgil groaned. "It's silly for me to even be here,"
"Nonsense, Virgil," Logan smiled. "Besides. I didnt want to come, either. But it would make Patton really happy if we had fun,"

"You're lucky I love you both," Virgil mumbled crossing his arms.

The lights dimmed and Virgil looked up at the stage. A man their age, dressed in a white shirt with a crown on it, tan leather jacket, light jeans and a mic in his hands.
"What's up everybody!" He said smiling wide
"Omg I can't believe it's him!" Patton squealed in excitement. "This is amazing!"

But Virgil was in awe for a different reason.
"No...fucking...way," he breathed.

The singer he had been dragged to see, Princey, was...Roman Princeton.

Aka

Virgils childhood best friend and crush. They'd grown up together, lived next door, and until the 8th grade, Virgil loved Roman. But Roman got popular, and Virgil didnt like the attention.

"What's wrong, Virg?" Logan asked
"That...that's Roman Princeton," he told Logan. Logan knew who that was.
"Wait, really?" Logan looked up at the stage, where Roman was starting to sing.

"I havent seen him in almost 15 years, but that is definatly him,"

When the show was over, Virgil pushed himself to the front of the stage. Roman wasnt off yet and Virgil called to him.
"Roman!" He called, trying to climb up to be seen better.
"V...virgil?" Roman asked, slowly turning around.
"It really is you," Virgil smiled weakly.

"Virgil...oh my goodness. Wow, I can't believe you're here," Roman hopped off the stage and hugged Virgil, who hugged back happily. "How are you, Hot Topic?" Virgil smiled at the old nickname

"My friends dragged me here. Actually...it would mean alot if one of them got to meet you,"

"Lead the way," Roman smiled. Virgil took Roman's hand and lead him back over to Paton and Logan. Patton squeaked when he saw Roman and hid behind ligan nervously.
"Patton, this is Roman," Virgil smiled. Patton peeked out.
"H-hi," he said shyly.
"Patton, darling, you've been wanting to meet him since I met you. Don't be shy," Patton stepped out and smiled nervously.

"How...how did you get him to come over?" He asked Virgil.
"We were bestfriends until the end of middle school. We grew up together. When highschool began, mister popular and I started to naturally drift apart. We spoke less and less as highschool continued. After we both graduated, which was shortly after I met Logan, we never spoke again," Virgil explained.

"I hated myself for abandoning him, like that, but I'm so glad he made other friends," Roman smiled, arm around Virgils shoulder. "You guys should come hang out with me today! I miss having actual friends, not just fans around,"
"We'd love to," Virgil smiled.

Logan liked this side of Virgil...he'd never seen him being social liked this, and really liked it.

"S-sure," Patton said shyly.
"Don't be shy, love," Logan said kissing his head. Patton smiled and hugged Logans arm. Roman led them to the backroom to his car.
"This is so cool!" Patton whispered excitedly.
"You sure you're not kidnapping us?" Virgil teased smiling.
"No...but I might, just so I don't lose you again," Roman had his hand under Virgils chin.

"Take me then," Virgil said in a low tone. Roman turned red and bit his lip.
"Stop flirting, it's weird," Logan said smiling.
"Says the one with a boyfriend," Virgil teased. They got in the car and Virgil felt Roman's arm around his shoulder.
"I missed you alot," Virgil muttered, leaning into him a bit more. "Like alot,"
"I missed you too," Roman sighed.

When they got to Roman's house, he asked if he could talk to Virgil alone.
"I have one important question before I tell you this. Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" Roman asked, shutting the door behind him.
"No...." Virgil said in confusion.
"Please don't freak out," Roman said before kissing Virgil. Virgil was shock and pulled away. After a moment, he kissed Roman again.

"I have a confession to make," Virgil whispered.
"I knew it, you're married, aren't you?" Roman groaned.
"No...I've been in love with you since grade 6, dumbass," Virgil smiled softly. "R-really?" Roman asked in shock.
"Yeah...when we drifted apart, I was heart broken. I wanted you all to myself,"
"Now you have me," Roman whispered in a seductive tone and he grabbed Virgils hips and pulled hi closer, holding the smaller male against him.
"A-ah!" Virgil let out a noise before he could stop himself. He slapped a hand over himself in embarrassment.
"Let me here you," Roman said, moving Virgils hand to kiss him. Virgil used back greedily and almost moaned as Roman grinded against him roughly.
"R-Roman...ah...L-Logan and Patton are waiting for us," Virgil mumbled nervously.
"Alright...but I want you fo stay over tonight if that's alright. I want you tonight," Roman whispered.
"It's more then alright," Virgil smiled softly, kissed Roman once more and went back to the room Patton and Logan were waiting in.

"Damnit guys," Virgil groaned when they found Logan, on top of Patton, as they made out. Logan quickly sat back, both blushing harshly.
"Y-you were taking forever," Logan mumbled. "Besides, you're all red too. What were you both doing?"
"Nothing," Virgil shrugged with teasing smile.

I'm trying to get rid of all my drafts. This was the last one, then inspiration hit and now I have like 5 others...one is finished. So I'm sorry if this seems unfinished or boring, I could not figure out how to finish so I just left it here.

But I hope you enjoyed anyways, and have a great day/night