40. 2nd gen

Human AU
Gender bend AU(half of them at least)
2nd gen AU

Blood
Abuse
Whips
Slight homophobia(?)
Kidnapping
(Tell me if I missed anything, I feel like I may have)

Sierra Berry
Daughter of Analogical
Black hair, brown eyes. Has bangs
Likes books, high anxiety, quiet, loner, wears glasses and is super self conscious
14, 5'5
Closeted bisexual
Nicknames- Si, SiSi(sounds like CC)

Quinn Prince
Daughter of Royality
Dirty blond hair, blue eyes, freckles
Hyper, always smiling, loves making new friends
14, 5'6
Out pansexual

Declan and Rachel Prince
Son and daughter of Demus
Twins
Both have brown hair, green eyes
Declan- quiet, hates people, rude. closeted gay(even he doesnt know yet)
Rachel- easily excited, loves bugging others. Straight
Both- crude and dirty minded
15, 5'7

Elijah (Eli) Sleep
Son of Remile
Light brown hair, light brown eyes
Always smiling, wants to help everyone, puts other before himself, the bestfriend you would ever want, has glasses though he doesn't wear them often
14, 5'2
Closeted gay (he knows he is but it terrified to tell anyone)
Nicknames- Eli

(Virgil, Emile, Deciet and Patton are girls for the plot btw)

Rachel and Declan waved smiling as they ran to the bus. They saw their younger cousin, Quinn, with her best friend and ran faster.
"What's up, gang?" Rachel asked smiling.
"Sierra's being boring and reading," Quinn teased.
"I prefer books," Sierra stated.
"You sound just like your father," Emile said smiling as she walked up with Elijah, Eli to his friends.
"Makes sense, I am his daughter," Sierra said. Quinn and Eli giggled.
"Ok hon, I'll pick you up here later," Emile kissed Elis head and went back home.
"Your mom still walks you to the bus stop?" Declan teased with a smirk.
"Yeah," Eli muttered.
"Leave him alone, jerk," Quinn said.
"Why?" Declan whined playfully. Quinn smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry, Eli. My mom sometimes walks me, too," Sierra said softly. "She is scared that I will get lost or hurt and she won't be there to help me,"
"Aren't you guys 14?" Rachel asked.
"Yeah. What does it matter?" Quinn crossed her arms. She could be very protective of her friends. Mostly because Eli was too shy to stand up for himself and Sierra hated confrontation, so she just shut down and let them talk down to her. So Quinn vowed to always protect them.

Even if the ones being mean were her older cousins.

Quinn wore a white shirt, light jeans and a red and pink flannel. She usually wore dresses but it was getting a bit colder and her mom wouldn't let her leave without proper pants and a sweater. Her hair was brushed back neatly, a crown clip on the left side.

Sierra wore a black t-shirt under a black sweater, jeans and her mother's necklace. She had given it to her on her last birthday and now she never took it off. Her hair was up in a ponytail.

Eli wore a light blue almost white shirt and jeans, his glasses on that day instead of contacts. He always got teased for his glasses so he never really wore them.

The twins were wearing matching black shirt and jeans, Rachel in a pink and black over shirt, Declan in a blue and black one. Rachel's hair was up in a ponytail, her makeup simple. She was the only one allowed to wear makeup.

When the bus came, Rachel and Declan sat on one seat, Sierra took the window seat of another with Quinn beside her and Eli was across the aisle from Sirrea and Quinn. The twins sat behind him. Declan reached up, flicking Elis head.
"Ow," Eli mumbled, turning around. "Why did you do that?"
"Because it's fun," Declan said with a smirk. Eli turned, feeling his face grow hot.