105. intruality smut

Requested TransRat666

Face fucking
Smutty
Slight aftercare

Crappy writing cause I wrote this faster then I should have

Bottom- Patton
Top- Remus

"Patton, baby, I don't know if you can take it," Remus said nervously.
"Yes I can!" Patton whined. "Please? Can we at least try it?"
"Alright..." Remus sighed. He always loved the idea of trying new things in the bedroom, but he was worried he might take it too far and hurt his adorable boyfriend with this.

Patton eagerly got on his knees, unbuttoning Remus' pants. He licked his lips a bit, before taking Remus into his mouth. Remus let out a soft groan, running his hand through Pattons hair and gently thrusting into his mouth. Patton seemed to be enjoying it, so Remus went a bit harder.  He let out soft moans and groans, chuckling at the dazed happy look in Pattons eyes.

Remus quickly got close, thrusting into Pattons mouth a bit harder, trying to control himself as Patton choked.
"I-I'm close," he mumbled, still trying to not lose control of his body and do something that may hurt Patton.

Remus came a moment later, thrusting once more, a bit harder then he had meant.

Patton took it, though he choked a bit. Remus gently wiped tears from the corners of Pattons eyes, noticing he seemed to be struggling with something. Patton swallowed, not meaning to let a soft whine out. He  coughed and Remus felt bad.

"Are you ok, baby?" Remus asked softly, lifting Patton up onto his lap. Patton nodded, but he coughed again, hand on his chest.

"Sorry baby," Remus muttered, kissing his cheeks and hugging him.
"I'm -cough- I'm fine," Patton insisted. Remus smiled weakly, kissing him gently and holding him close.

After a second, he flipped them over gently and got up, leaving Patton laying on their bed. He got some water and sat Patton up, kissing his head as Patton took a drink.

"I told you I could take it," Patton smiled.
"Patton, you were choking," Remus laughed softly. "But I guess that was fun,"
"Can we do it again some time?"
"Maybe," Remus smiled a bit and kissed his boyfriend gently.

I really liked ths request and wrote this like REALLY fast, so it may not be great, but i hope you liked it! I thought the idea was super cute and kinda funny

I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night

Love you guys
Bye! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜