144. intruality

Slight Stockholm syndrome
Kidnapping
Possible mentions of a but of pedophilia
Remus
Divorce
Cheating
Possible rape(?)

I apologize in advance

Patton sat in the basement, his hands cuffed behind his back and chained to a pillar in the middle of the room. He was blindfolded and cold, sitting on his knees on the cold concrete.

"I'm back," a voice sang. Patton looked up, though it was useless. He couldnt see a thing. Something touched his face and he moved back, sitting his head on the thick metal pole.
"Aw, did that hurt, baby boy?" The man said chuckling, lifting Pattons chin with his index finger.
"W-why are you doing this?" Patton asked softly. He heard a dark chuckle as his face was pulled closer to the other man.
"Because you're cute," The man smirked.
"L-let...let me go...please," Patton whispered.

Suddenly, he felt the other press their lips together. He pulled away, tugging on the restraints to try and get further away.

"What are you doing?!" Patton cried. The other growled and grabbed his face roughly, pushing him into the pole harshly, making him whimper in pain. The man kissed him again, holding Patton so he couldnt get away.

"Stop it," Patton cried. "Let me go! I have a wife! A family!" 
"I don't really care," the man growled. He kissed Pattons neck, moving his hands up the smaller males shirt.
"No...please...stop," Paton breathed in a whine.
"If I show you my face, will you let me?" The man whispered in his ear.
"I-I don't want to do this..." Patton said softly. "Just let me go,"
"Guess I'll just have to go pick up your daughter from school~" the man smirked, starting to stand up.
"No! Please...don't hurt her," Patton cried. "She's only 10!"

"Exactly. Young and full of energy," The man started to walk away
"Fine! Do what you want with me...just leave my baby girl alone," Patton said quickly. The man just smirked and and knelt down. Patton winced as the blindfold was torn off. Patton glanced around quickly, seeing a bed with a pillow and thin blanket in one corner and a staircase in the other. Then he looked at the man kneeling infront of him.

"Remus..." he whispered, recognizing his ex boyfriend. "What...why are you..." Patton didnt know what to say.

"Oh Patton...don't act like you arent happy to see me," Remus smirked.
"No, I'm really not happy to see you! Not after you kidnapped me and threatened to take my daughter!" Patton cried angrily. "Let me go, you crazy psycho!"

Remus growled, grabbing Pattons face and pulling him closer.
"Don't have an attitude with me," he growled. Patton glared at him. "If you keep being naughty, I will go get pretty little Evelyn and make you watch as I," he leaned down to the others ear and whispered what he would do to his daughter if he didnt listen.

"Don't you dare. Don't touch her," Patton snapped, fighting against the chains. "Please, Remus. That's my only daughter. She's still so young, please don't hurt her," he whispered, tears filling his eyes and he bowed his head. "I don't care what you do to me. Just...leave my family alone,"

Remus smirked and unchained Patton, pulling him up and pushing him into the pole, kissing him. As much as Patton hated it, he kind of enjoyed being under Remus' touch again for the first time in 12 years.

Meanwhile, Patton wife and their two kids, Evelyn age 10 and Max age 8 were all wondering when daddy would get home.

Remus pulled Patton to the bed in the corner and pushed him down, kissing him.
"You have no idea how much I wanted to do this when we were together," Remus whispered, moving to Pattons neck. "I wanted you so bad,"
"So you wait 12 years, when I have a wife and two kids to get me?" Patton mumbled.
"Don't be sassy, pretty boy," Remus smirked and gave Pattons ass a slap.
"J-just hurry up and do whatever you want to do. I want to go home," Patton mumbled, turning his head and looking away