34. Movie night

Logicality
Fluff
Human AU
Patton was currently making the blanket fort. He set up pillows and blankets inside and smiled at his work. He got the movies out and started on the snacks.

His boyfriend Logan would be home any minute. As soon as Patton heard the door open, he grabbed the blindfold and ran out.
"Put this on," Patton said, handing the blindfold to Logan
"Babe, I love you, but I dont know if I'm comfortable with this," Logan said.
"Its not for what you think. I have a surprise for you," Patton said.

Logan chuckled and put the blind fold on, giving Patton his glasses.

Patton took his hand and led him first to the bedroom.
"Patton this is our room. What are we doing?" Logan asked.
"Just sit. I promise you it's nothing dirty," Patton said. And it wasnt. But Logan could hear Patton changing and was curious and confused.
"Ok. Take it off," Patton said when he was ready. Logan took the blind fold, smiling at Patton. Patton was wearing a grey cat onesie, a white unicorn one in his hands.

"Get this on and meet me in the kitchen," Patton said. He skipped out and finsihed the snacks, setting them by the fort
"Alright, I'm done," Logan said smiling.
"Aw! You look so cute!" Patton giggled. He led Logan out to the blanket fort.

"Was this your surprise?" Logan asked smiling.
"Yep. I needed you blindfolded so you wouldn't see it," Patton said. They got cozy and put the movie in, watching Pattons favorite Disney movie, Zootopia.

"I love you," Logan whispered in Pattons ear.
"I love you too," Patton said, cuddling into his boyfriend happily.

Remember that if you have any requests, even ships you want to see more of, that I will answer and write down all requests (yes, I have a literal notebook for requests that i need to do)
I hope you enjoyed, have a great day/night❤🧡💛💚💙💜